“One of the best..”

Cuisines: Italian
Neighborhood: Nolita
Neighborhood: Nolita
Reviewed 15 August 2018

Sometimes the hype doesn't live up to the actual experience but the pizza at Prince Street pizza. The corner piece of pepperoni was one of the top 5 we have ever had. Delicious

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

I tried the margherita and the pepperoni. While the margherita was solid, the reason to visit is the pepperoni pizza. It is a Sicilian style with a crispy crust and thickly cut pepperonis. Came here based on a recommendation and very glad we did. Delicious.

Reviewed 2 August 2018

While visiting NYC, my siblings and I stopped into Prince Street Pizza for lunch. The square pizza was supper tasty -- they don't hold back on the pepperoni. I got two pieces but was only able to finish one of them.

While the pizza is stellar, the establishment could use a seating area. We were hoping to sit and enjoy our food after a full morning of walking and sightseeing. They only have counters at which you can stand and eat. :/

Also, on the day we visited, the cashier was quite rude. She was standing there chatting with perhaps a "regular." I was trying to order a soda and pay for my food, but she was completely ignoring me. I had to give her my drink selection THREE times! Ridiculous.

1  Thank WanderingWoman75
Reviewed 26 July 2018

I've only tried their famous square pepperoni but you have to ask them to heat it back up to get the best taste. I will come here again!

Reviewed 23 July 2018

As most of the reviews already state. Be prepared to stand in a long line to wait for your pizza. Clearly an institution in NY.I'm not going to say that it was the tastiest Pizza I've had! I was disappointed after such a long wait to sit down (after walking back to our apartment) to a burnt base of Margarita pizza. Other members of my family had the pepperoni, they certainly didn't rave about it. Putting that aside it was interesting to watch the amount of people that lined up for Pizza. I'd opt for the home delivery unless you enjoy waiting in queues.