“Square Pizza FTW”

Cuisines: Italian
Neighborhood: Nolita
Neighborhood: Nolita
Reviewed 26 July 2018

I've only tried their famous square pepperoni but you have to ask them to heat it back up to get the best taste. I will come here again!

Reviewed 23 July 2018

As most of the reviews already state. Be prepared to stand in a long line to wait for your pizza. Clearly an institution in NY.I'm not going to say that it was the tastiest Pizza I've had! I was disappointed after such a long wait to sit down (after walking back to our apartment) to a burnt base of Margarita pizza. Other members of my family had the pepperoni, they certainly didn't rave about it. Putting that aside it was interesting to watch the amount of people that lined up for Pizza. I'd opt for the home delivery unless you enjoy waiting in queues.

2  Thank Roslyn28-00
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

We had to wait in a line, but it was totally worth it! It’s very small inside(no seating) but we found a bench around the corner to eat. We each got a slice of pepperoni and magherita pizza. We preferred the magherita.

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

My husband and I came here on our self made pizza tour of NYC. We have been wanting to come here for a while now and got the chance to stop by before Manhattanhenge a week ago. The line was out the restaurant but not by much. This was a pretty short line for this place. Also, this restaurant knows how to move people along so you won’t wait very long. They are constantly making pizza so it is constantly ready for you. They have regular cheese slices, margherita slices, vodka slices, and pepperoni grandma slices -which is what they are known for.

My husband went with a pepperoni grandma and a margherita and I got a margherita slice. This pizza absolutely lives up to the hype. The sauce is delicious, the cheese is fresh, the dough is perfection, the pizza was cooked perfectly and had crunch when it should and was chewy when it should be. My husband loved the pepperoni and saved some and put it on his margherita slice too. This place is absolutely bomb. Definitely go here. Don’t be daunted by the line, it moves fast.

1  Thank Jvalliant
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Don’t go when they first open. Supposed to open at 11:30am. We had to wait until 12:05am for them to open their doors. We were 6th in line after waiting for over 50 minutes for them to open. COLD PIZZA!! I got a slice of pepperoni that I would swear was from the night before. I took one bite and it was absolutely horrible. I went to go back in complain but by then so many people inside I just throw it in the trash. Totally waste of time and money. Now I’ll go find somewhere else to eat. Will not go back.

1  Thank SteveTravelTime