Stewart Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$241
US$179
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$313
US$267
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
US$320
US$309
Hyatt.com
  • Restaurant
Novotel New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$254
US$199
Novotel
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$228/night.

The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$165
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$152
  • Restaurant
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$289
US$130
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

Sofitel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$269
US$231
Priceline
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$303/night.

US$215
US$188
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Grand Hyatt New York(New York City)
US$236
US$213
Cancelon
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$237/night.

3,772 results
All reviewssalvation tacogrand central stationrooftop barrooms are smallbunk roomtaco restaurantfrosted glasstop bunknew yorksmall deskmurray hillprivate bathroomsliding doorfree wifichrysler buildingfew blocksplace to sleep
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

More hostel than hotel. We got a very small room in the 2nd floor. The room was clean, but without any lockers or closets. Personal is not very friendly, and the rooftop bar is very crowded in the evening.
The view from it is reasonable but really not "breathtaking".
No recommandation from us!

1  Thank mwr68
Tim L, Front Office Manager at Pod 39 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Hello mwr68

Thank you for your feedback on tripadvisor. I am sorry to hear about your recent experience. Can you please contact me directly, I would love to go more in depth regarding some of your problems. Our team strive to provide the best possible experience for all our guest so my apologies that you did not receive that.

Cheers
Timothy Lau
tim.l@thepodhotel39.com

Reviewed 19 September 2017

I actually stayed in May 2016. I must say the location was great - just a few blocks away from the Railway Station. The room itself was very compact. I did not expect much since it is New York and at the time I did not want to spend too much on accommodation. I will definitely stay here again during my next business trip to NYC.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank Emirsyah
Tim L, Front Office Manager at Pod 39 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Hello Emirsyah

Better late than never, right? Thank you so much for thinking of us and giving us your feedback! Let me know the next time you are thinking of staying with us again. I'll be happy to assist you.

Cheers
Timothy Lau
tim.l@thepodhotel39.com

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Great experience. Easy self parking around the block and our room was so affordable! Rooms are clean and modern and our bed was very comfortable. Remarkably quiet too and we were even on the third floor by the elevator. Staff very helpful too. Don't miss the chance to check out the view from the rooftop bar! Would stay again definitely!

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed at the Pod 39 from Sep 11th - 15th. On arrival was checked in very quick and we was on the 7th floor. They have 3 lifts and even though the hotel was busy you don't have to wait long for one.

First thought on the room was great, we were aware that they were on the small side but that didn't bother us, at the end of the day it's called 'Pod' and I'm in New York! I'm only in the room to sleep. The rooms are nice and modern, bed was comfy. Comes with a small desk area, safe, TV on the wall.

The bathroom is separated by a frosted window and it covers enough that you can't see through, again not a problem, I mean if you are on holiday sharing a room with someone you obviously know them quite well :). Bathroom was nice and clean, shower was great. Room was cleaned everyday and new towels if you wanted them. We was on the road side of the hotel but didn't find it noisy at all.

The hotel had a bar in the lobby and on the rooftop. Both were nice, the rooftop does get very busy as it's popular with the locals (always a good sign) and there can be a waiting list to get up there. The downstairs bar was also open in the morning offering pastries and hot drinks.

We really liked the location of the hotel, it's around 5 mins walk from the Chrysler Building and Grand Central which you can get on the Subway from. Times Square was around a 15min walk (little hint stop off at Bryant Park on the way)

All the staff were really friendly and helpful, there was always someone to advise/help with maps etc. They also offer walking tours most days. Hotel can also provide transport back to the airport and hold your cases if you have a late flight.

Would definitely recommend Pod 39, great price and base to enjoy New York.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Me and my partner stayed at Pod 39 for 10 nights and the price was reasonable considering the location and what you get for your money.

The hotel is clean and staff members are polite. Rooms are small and it might be a bit of a struggle if you have more luggage. However, beds are very comfortable, bathroom is clean and housekeeping is daily. We were out and about most of the day so having a big room was not a priority. It was great for us and location was very convenient as well. There are a lot of coffee shops and places to eat nearby and Grand Central station is very close as well.

Overall, it's a good place to stay if you prefer to have private bathroom and good location. If you prefer a lot more space, you would need to pay a lot more in Manhattan. I would stay again if I visit New York in the future.