Lowest prices for your stay
US$159
Free cancellation until 06/11/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Wyndham
Expedia.comUS$159
Hotels.comUS$159
travelup.comUS$162
2,181 results
All reviews floor to ceiling windows shared balcony lower east side new york manhattan bridge rooftop bar shower door corner room freedom tower subway station would definitely stay here again few blocks higher floor around the corner rooms are small times square nyc
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 September 2021 via mobile

I can’t say enough about our stay here, it was perfect for what we were looking for. Located in our favorite neighborhood, it was clean, so easy to check-in to, and had wonderful views. Adam, who checked us in after a long flight, was fantastic.

As tried and true New Yorker, I couldn’t recommend this hotel more. It’s the best hotel in the area, and priced just right.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Christiaan Aldoy, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Chinatown, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2021

Dear Kate G,

We really appreciate the compliment in a sea of so many hotels. Thank you so much for choosing the Wyndham Garden Chinatown and for taking the time to highlight Adam’s efforts in the process. A smooth registration process is always welcomed after a long trip. I hope we get the opportunity to welcome you back again very soon.

Reviewed 17 September 2021 via mobile

Clean & friendly hotel to stay! Staffs go the extra mile to make sure their guest needs are being met through out their stay. The hotel manager gave us a upgraded room from a queen size room to a king suite because it was my wedding anniversary.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Christiaan Aldoy, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Chinatown, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2021

Dear 83brendaleeb,

Happy Anniversary to you both! Thank you so much for choosing the Wyndham Garden Chinatown to celebrate your special occasion and allowing us to play a small part. I’m super happy Sean was able to accommodate the upgrade during your stay and our team went the extra mile. It’s what we strive do always. I hope we get the opportunity to welcome you both back again soon.

Reviewed 17 September 2021 via mobile

The check in process is always pleasant the staff at the hotel are well trained and very courteous (Thank you Stephanie). The rooms are nice and for NYC standard are big. The room is very clean and nicely equipped. I recommend this hotel for both business and pleasure.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear ibb2002,

Welcome Back! I’m glad to hear you had another wonderful stay with us. Thank you for sharing your experience and for highlighting I believe Tiffany’s efforts. We have some new team members so its always nice to receive feedback from our returning guests. I hope you will visit with us again soon. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us directly when planning your next visit. Thank you again.

Reviewed 16 September 2021 via mobile

The front staff here is incredible! Was only in town for one night but loved it so much I wanted to stay again. Tiffany went above and beyond to accommodate me and enable me to keep the room I had. The front desk manager was also very helpful the following morning. Will absolutely return to this hotel again.

Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Travis H,

I’m so happy to hear you found our front staff incredible and enjoyed your stay. Thank you so much for taking the time to highlight Tiffany’s efforts in the process. I know she will be very humbled by your kind feedback. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us directly when planning you next visit.

Very warm regards,

Reviewed 15 September 2021

A perfect location for me in the city, walking distance to everywhere I want to go. My room was not just clean and bright, but much more spacious than you would expect anywhere in NYC. The furniture in the room was not luxurious-- I don't want to exaggerate-- but new and more than functional. Linens were great-- also better than you would expect. And everyone in the staff was cheerful and helpful.

Room tip: I had a great view up the Bowery on the north side.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear 544abes,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at the Wyndham Garden Chinatown with us. I’m so pleased you found our location and accommodations perfect for your needs. I am very happy to hear our team was both cheerful and helpful during your stay. I hope we get the opportunity to welcome you back again very soon. Safe travels.