“Great for a quick bite!”
Review of Le Pain Quotidien

Le Pain Quotidien
Ranked #3,175 of 14,719 Restaurants in New York City
Neighborhood: Chelsea
Neighborhood: Chelsea
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Great place when you need a quick bite for lunch or dinner. The food is great and the staff is excellent.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Right among all the fancy restaurants here is an awesome soup salad location with reasonable prices and great service.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for breakfast. I ordered two soft boiled eggs which were hard, and a pot of coffee which was cold. My wife ordered two hard boiled eggs which were cold as was her pot of coffee. The accompanying bread and butter was nice. We received tap water in jam jars and bowls for coffee cups. Call me old fashioned, but I always thought that handles on cups were there to stop you burning your hand. Then again, it’s not a problem if the coffee is cold...The overall price including the suggested gratuity, came to $35. Won’t be rushing back.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

We stopped at the location of Le Pain Quotidien after visiting the Whitney Museum. The atmosphere was relaxing and cool, which was a great break from the summer heat. All three of us ordered the gazpacho soup and three different tartines. Everything was delicious and made with fresh ingredients. I would highly recommend this location to anyone.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

Stopped here before a meeting in the City. good place to set up camp and do some e-mail. Took about 15 minutes to get my coffee, and another 15 for my eggs and toast.

Both were good, but they need another server, they only had two for the 20+ tables. I would return, and give them another shot for sure, but all together the experience was average.