“Wonderful Lobster Roll and Amazing Variety of Seafood”
Review of The Lobster Place

The Lobster Place
Ranked #48 of 14,122 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery
Neighborhood: Chelsea
Reviewed October 14, 2016

We were amazed at the amazing variety of seafood at The Lobster Place. Very educational - I felt I needed to go home and review some cookbooks to even learn how to prepare some of these items, since they were completely new to me.

However, the highlight of our visit was tasting the wonderful soups - particularly the lobster bisque - and enjoying a lobster roll. Just a minimum of other ingredients - the lobster portion is very generous and the pieces of meat were huge. The toasted buttered bread was also a nice addition.

1  Thank choctaw914

Reviewed October 6, 2016

I had a pleasure to taste their lobsters and oysters and I couldn't stop! Everything is super fresh and tasty! I love seafood, so it's my favorite place in Northern America so far. I like the atmosphere of the place and the way all people were getting their hands dirty. Worth a visit!

2  Thank Karolina K
Reviewed October 4, 2016 via mobile

The Lobster Place is located in Chelsea Market. There are several options here, take home fish & lobsters, eat in lobster counter or a sushi bar.
On this day I ate at the sushi bar. It's very crowded, it moves fast, service is rushed - but the sushi is the best I've had outside of Japan. Fresh, great knife skills and yummy.
It's a bit expensive, but a nice treat!

Reviewed October 2, 2016 via mobile

Great palce to stop by! The lobster roll is extraordinary, with a very generous ammount of fresh lobster meat. Very recommended!

Reviewed October 2, 2016 via mobile

Loved the burgers we tried in the back of the store. Salmon burger <3 and same for the crab. We had to have two of them, that's how good they were :))