Hyatt Centric Times Square New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$262
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$233
  • Pool
US$149
  • Restaurant
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$183
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$261/night.

Sofitel New York(New York City)
US$252
US$189
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$223/night.

Stewart Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$133
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$134
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$221
US$90
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$98
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

Novotel New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$206
Cancelon
  • Room Service
All reviewsflower districtpenn stationthe empire state buildingwholesale floweryogurtnew yorkfree breakfastmadison square gardenrooftop patiothe breakfast areatimes squarefront desk staffcity viewrooms are smallfew blocksking bedconvenient location
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I stay over 100 nights in hotels a year for work. Had a very pleasant stay at this property. Staff went above and beyond to make sure we were comfortable. Had a great time. Hotel is currently being remodeled and I am sure it will only get better with this team.

Stayed: April 2018
2  Thank Sindhu P
Janessa W, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Manhattan/Chelsea, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Good Afternoon Billy,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at our property here on Trip Advisor. I appreciate you recognizing our team and the good service they have provided for you, it was our pleasure to take care of you. Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel and we look forward to serving you the next time your travels bring you to New York City.

Janessa W

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Went out of their way to ensure I received great service.
Usually stay at the Four Points on 27th for similar rate, but this place is way nicer. Super clean.
Outside: Flowers are amazing and easy 0.5 run/walk to the High Line.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Billy K
Roxanne L, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Manhattan/Chelsea, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Good Afternoon Billy,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at our property here on Trip Advisor. I appreciate you recognizing our team and the good service they have provided for you, it was our pleasure to take care of you. The flower district I believe to be a true gem of New York City and we are so grateful to have it right outside our doors.Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel and we look forward to serving you the next time your travels bring you to New York City.

Roxanne Luciano

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Five blocks down from Penn Station in the heart of Chelsea. I do not stay in Manhattan when I come to NYC, but this time I found myself in need of a hotel in Chelsea, and this Fairfield did not disappoint. The hotel lobby is currently undergoing renovations making things a bit cramped, but it will look good when complete.

The stay started with an unexpected upgrade to a deluxe suite on the 18th floor. Not much of a view, but definitely room to stretch out and relax. The room has two full baths, a living room, and a separate bedroom with two beds. The internet and showers were excellent.

In true NYC fashion, the hotel makes use of every corner of the building. The gym is down in the basement with several treadmills and weight machines, along with the vending and ice machines. The hotel does not have a small store, but a Walgreen's/Duane Reed can be found up the block. The hotel has the typical Marriott breakfast and a small dining area. We found ourselves bringing breakfast back to the room as opposed to hovering over other patrons to wait for an open table.

I enjoyed my stay and will consider returning, if I find my way back to Manhattan.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family

Thank you so much for sharing your great review on your stay with us ! I am so glad to hear that you were able to enjoy all of the amenities our property has to offer as well as one of our suites. My team and I pride ourselves on making sure our guests having nothing less than a great stay. Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel and we look forward to serving you the next time your travels bring you to New York City.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

The hotel was under construction during our stay, but they tried to keep the inconvenience to a minimum. It is very close to the subway which made it easy to get around. Having a king size bed made the room feel very small, but the room and bathroom was very clean and it was also nicely quiet, which is not always the case in Manhattan. My only complaint is that the room was very cold and I was surprised to see that it was a thin blanket on the bed, not a big puffy comforter, as I would've expected. For some reason, the air conditioning was on (in MARCH) when we checked in that evening. After not being able to turn up the temperature or get the heat going, I turned the system off and went out for the evening. It was better when we returned, but still cold. As it was late when we returned, I didn't bother asking for another blanket, but I know better for next time and I will call the front desk.

Room Tip: Ask for a bigger blanket/comforter if you find the room to be chilly.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience during your recent stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Manhattan/Chelsea. We take all feedback seriously and use it as a tool to improve every day. I do apologize that the heating unit in your room was not working and wish we could have had this issue addressed for you while you were here. I am glad that overall you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to your next stay with us when your travels bring you back to New York City.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 23 February 2018

Great stay at the Fairfield Inn Manhattan/Chelsea over the weekend. The Front Office Supervisor Roxanne Bracken-Luciano was great with the accommodations right from the start. We were upgraded to a high floor with a nice view with our gold status. The breakfast was great in the morning with your usual varieties (Cheese omelet, fruit, bacon, toast, etc). In addition, the hotel is right in the middle of everything, about 10 minute walking distance to the Madison Square Garden along with multiple subway stations minutes away.

We would stay again in this hotel next time without hesitation, it was perfect price vs. performance for a midtown property!!!

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank calculus1918
Roxanne L, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Manhattan/Chelsea, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2018

Thank you so much for your great review on our lovely hotel. I am so glad that I was able to assist you guys during your stay and make the stay that much better! I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the amenities that our hotel has to offer. I look forward to welcoming you back when your travels bring you to New York City !!