Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Paige

Incredible Staff and Service!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Mar 19, 2020
Loved my stay at Sutton Court Hotel. The staff is incredible. They went above and beyond with move in and move out, as well as were always helpful during my stay. Additionally they provided housekeeping every couple of weeks and even worked with my difficult pet! I suggested they simply not clean my apartment due to the pet as he can be difficult and they insisted on trying and found a housekeeper who is amazing with difficult animals. Loved the gym and Peloton bike. Can't recommend enough!
Date of stay: March 2020
    ₱7,567
  • Official Site
2.1 km from Sutton Court Hotel Residences
View more hotels in New York City
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 2, 2020

I stayed at Sutton Court for a month in Jan.-Feb. of this year. My husband and daughter joined me for part of that time. The staff was extremely attentive to our needs and we could not have asked for finer service. The one-bedroom apt. was on a high floor with incredible views of the city. The hotel residence location is close to restaurants, grocery stores, and public transportation. I highly recommend this for a stay of one month or longer.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed March 1, 2020

We decided to spend six weeks this winter in NYC due to business in the city. I can't say enough positive things about our stay! The apartment itself was spacious and well-equipped. Laysee made sure that all of our needs were met during booking, moving in and throughout our stay. The entire staff was pleasant and helpful. Not to mention the beautiful view of the East River and the city lights from the 28th floor. Can't wait to come back!

Room tip: Rooms on the south side are warmer, higher floor offer spectacular views.
Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed February 14, 2020 via mobile

I stayed at Sutton for 3 months of medical treatment which initially was suppose to be only 6 weeks. The staff at Sutton were incredibly accommodating with several of me extension requests. Even at check out they let me check out at 5pm.

Very understanding staff and pleasant. Units are the perfect size, location is great, near everything.

I would buy a unit here if they sold one to have a second home in nyc! ;)

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
barbara w, Director of Sales at Sutton Court Hotel Residences, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2020

We really appreciate it when a guest takes the time to write a review. We will share your kind words with the entire team. We hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed December 14, 2019

It is an old building in need of upgrades, staff is very polite, but the building is a noise trap, lots of sirens noise from the street, dog barking in the units and you can hear
your neighbors from above, next unit and from the hallway.
Bedding is old, feather pillows have black stains under the shells, if you are allergic to dust mites stay away.
Laundry facilities in the building is just enough they could use a couple more washers and dryers.
Location is midtown so close to everything but it is Far East, get ready for a long walk to the subway.
Many restaurants in the neighborhood and shops around the corner, dry cleaners, supermarket etc..

Date of stay: November 2019
barbara w, General Manager at Sutton Court Hotel Residences, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2020

We thank you for your comments and will address as many as we can immediately. I am glad the service staff has been performing well. We hope to welcome you once again in New York.- Dieter Seelig: General Manager

Reviewed July 26, 2019

I stayed at the Sutton Court Hotel Residences for two years. I greatly enjoyed my stay and the hotel. My room had a magnificent view of the East River and the surrounding neighborhood. The staff were very friendly and courteous. The neingborhood is terrific--not far from Central Park, lots of interesting restaurants nearby, easy access to Queens via Roosevelt Island or the Queensboro bridge. Good bus service and not far to the subway. In every possible way, it was a terrific experience.

Date of stay: July 2019
BarbaraW4011, Director of Sales at Sutton Court Hotel Residences, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are so pleased your stay was an enjoyable one and hope to have you stay with us again in the future.