“Fabulous tours!”
Review of Free Tours by Foot

Free Tours by Foot
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Free Tours by Foot is pleased to present name-your-own-price New York walking tours. We cover all of Manhattan, parts of Brooklyn, Queens and the Bronx. We also offer name-your-own-price food, bike and bus tours as well as ghost tours as well as free self-guide tours and audio tours. No upfront costs. You decide what a tour was worth or what you could afford once a tour is over. It's the best money back guarantee in the business.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

When I was in New York last week, I booked 5 different Free Tours By Foot for myself & friends. I think your tours are wonderful & I was impressed with the guides. They were so knowledgeable & entertaining with their quirky facts. I was very impressed that they were able to answer any question that was asked of them & were never stumped. By far, of all of my guides, Kathryn was my favourite (we had her for two tours). She was so genuine, friendly and has a lovely personality. A friend had recommended Free Tours By Foot to me before I travelled to NY & I will certainly do likewise to other people.

Write a ReviewReviews (6,155)
All reviews
"great tour"
in 497 reviews
"lower manhattan"
in 417 reviews
"lower east side food tour"
in 138 reviews
in 68 reviews
"knish"
in 55 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I have done walking tours in many cities around the world and the Brooklyn Heights and DUMBO tour was the best tour I have ever done! Onel was absolutely fantastic, passionate and knowledgeable about his beloved city and he really made it a great experience!

I would definitely recommend this tour.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

On a cold and rainy afternoon Dan shone some warmth and good eats into the group's day. A really interesting wander around the lower east side and some fascinating insight to the history of the neighbourhood through its local food. The knish was a highlight and the pork dumplings were perfect. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Onel made this tour super! He was super informative and very excited to share his city. We enjoyed his history lesson and his restaurant suggestion, "Juliana's Pizza."

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was the first tour of this nature that I've taken and I was really impressed. Our guide Onel was top notch. Great guy, very likable and really has an extensive knowledge of all aspects of the area. The tour consisted of approx 20 people of varying backgrounds and ages and moved at a perfect pace. Lots of photo opportunities and we had a bathroom break and a stop at a great foody place for morning tea. There were plenty of opportunities to ask questions - 3 hours of very enjoyable site seeing with ample opportunities to ask questions. Highly recommended - many thanks Onel!