Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from US$35.00
from US$109.00
from US$19.99
95,362 results
All reviews who lost their lives beautiful tribute twin towers fitting tribute moving tribute emotional experience new york survivor tree first responders loved ones guided tour freedom tower visiting nyc victims tragedy footprints artifacts
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 May 2021 via mobile

The museum is phenomenal. It is heartbreaking but a must see. There are so many artifacts from the victims, survivors and first responders. The building itself is an architectural wonder.

Reviewed 25 May 2021

The outside (footprint of the old towers) has been made into a monument to those lost.

Its a somber memorial..The inside of the museum recreats the intensity of that day.

My wife and I had ticket confirmation 2 weeks before on American Airlines Flight 77. crashed into the Pentagon, 7 days before 9-11 my wife had me cancel the flight reservations as it was leaving too early and headed to Los Angeles instead of Orange County.

I had simply wanted to get home earlier and if not for my wife's sleeping habits (not an early riser thankfully) we would have been on that flight.

We were waiting to board on a Delta flight that morning at Dulles airport when the plane crashed into the Pentagon and that day he's been seared into my mind.

For the next decade every time I would fly I would be popping xanax like they were pez

Go to the museum its its an existential experience.

1  Thank LAFFSTOP
Reviewed 24 May 2021 via mobile

We have spent a around two hours in this museum. It’s a great museum and of course very heartbreaking . We had free tickets but instead donated some amount of money. I definitely recommend you visiting

Reviewed 23 May 2021 via mobile

Such a beautiful memorial designed. We did not realize the memorial was closed off due to Covid capacity limitations. Limited hours right now between 10-5.

Reviewed 21 May 2021

Be sure to get an escorted tour of the whole memorial - it's well worth it.
The museum is so very well thought out and not at all a bummer. On the contrary I found it very uplifting and a real testament to the American Spirit.