Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews new york espresso machine rooms are spacious great hotel east river midtown location central park junior suite stayed nights parking garage nice bathroom beautiful room city view excellent location business center excellent stay the entire staff
Selected filters
Reviewed June 13, 2022

We loved our little home for a week!
Location is great, the stuff super friendly and helpful, the coffee at the beautiful Terrace of the little restaurant superb, all is very clean, rooms have a good size and enough space to store clothes, the bed is super comfy and the sheets are soft.
And the best, it is for Manhatten pretty quiet, we slept well!
We will stay here again when we come back to NYC

Room tip: as higher as better
Date of stay: June 2022
Navigate25929758083, General Manager at Concorde Hotel New York, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2022

Thank you for the excellent review, Schnuffi!

It's lovely you had such a pleasant experience at Concorde Hotel New York! We strive to offer top-notch service and comfort for all of our guests. We're happy you appreciated our clean accommodations so much. Our team takes great care to properly refresh all rooms and your praise lets us know we're succeeding!

We look forward to hosting you again soon for another amazing experience!

Reviewed June 13, 2022

Great, friendly, and helpful staff. Spotless rooms (even got a free upgrade) and a great location. We were heading out and it was looking like rain, so the doorman offered use of a hotel umbrella. They do a great job of welcoming guests and making you comfortable. The room was large for NYC, bright, modern and clean. Nice bathroom, too. Can't say enough good things. Will definitely stay here again. Oh, and the price was reasonable.

Date of stay: June 2022

Thank you for sharing this wonderful review, juanitatravels66!

We are very pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable experience at Concorde Hotel New York! We appreciate your praise for our team; they work very hard to ensure every guest feels right at home. We are delighted you felt welcomed and valued during your time with us!

We'd love to share another positive experience with you in the future!

Reviewed June 11, 2022

I thoroughly enjoyed by stay at the Concorde Hotel.

My room was clean and filled with light. I loved the spaciousness of my room and the pretty amazing neverending window with its view of Manhattan, facing south, as well as a smaller window facing East with a splotch of blue in the distance, the East River. I never got tired of watching the movement of life below during the day (people hanging out on their balconies, eating, doing yoga exercises, reading) and the play of the lights at night. Hard to believe, but the windows are sound-insulated! I kid you not when I say that New York’s permanent street noise could not be heard when the windows were closed, at least not on the 22nd floor.

A small fridge as well as an espresso machine in each room and a coffee machine in the business room area across from the fitness room with various coffee concoctions, hot chocolate and tea, were nice extras.

The staff, from housekeeping to reception to the bell attendants, were always friendly and eager to help. The café-bar, Bonsai, is definitely a useful touch. The wine was excellent and Rubin, one of the owners, is a real charmer.

Seriously? It’s hard to say where there was room for improvement. It’s hard, but I CAN think of a few things.

The desk was too high! You may think this is a strange fault, but if you’re shortish, like me, measuring in at 5 feet 4, a rather normal height for a woman actually, sitting at a desk that is higher than your chest makes you feel like a toddler sitting with the grown-ups. Plus, it makes it hard to work on a laptop and even to drink a cup of coffee or snack on a quick sandwich. I suggest desk chairs that can be regulated in height or just higher chairs. This is another way in which women are inadvertantly discriminated against when furnishing hotel rooms.

The air conditioner was easy to control and did its job, but I couldn’t find a setting that really worked for me. Either it was too cold or a little too warm. I relented and kept it cooler and threw a wool shawl over my shoulder that I happened to take along with me.

The furniture was in fairly good condition, although I found it surprising that the bathroom door was rotting on the length of its entire bottom edge. I imagine the bathroom was at one point flooded with water (now how did that happen?!? – The shower was great and well-sealed). The door was otherwise fine so they didn’t replace it, but it IS an eyesore in an otherwise pretty perfect setting.

The area outside the hotel is not a real neighborhood. 55th Street between Lexington and Park Avenues is midtown east, a business area, and not especially pretty or cool or special. On sundays some shops and stores are even closed. And just a few steps from the hotel where there is a parking garage there was a homeless man who hung out the whole week I was there, mostly sleeping. He didn’t bother anybody as far as I could see, but he was not a pleasant sight and every time I passed him I felt bad.

Despite a few hiccups, I would come back to Concorde Hotel in a heartbeat and hope to some day soon. Thanks for a great stay!

Date of stay: May 2022
Navigate25929758083, General Manager at Concorde Hotel New York, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2022

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us!

We appreciate the time you've taken to leave us your feedback. Hearing our guests' suggestions are extremely important to us. With that being said, we'll be sure to look into your concerns moving forward. We want to make sure those missteps​ are erased for our future guests.

Once again, we appreciate the time you've taken to leave us a 5/5 review. If there's any way we can accommodate you during a future visit, please let us know.

Reviewed June 9, 2022

Perfect! That is the word to describe my whole stay in Concorde Hotel New York.
Hotel location is really good.
I was staying in Deluxe Room, City View, and it was really beautiful and comfortable.
Super clean room with deep soaking bath, comfy bed, Nespresso coffee machine and nice views.
Hotel customer service and housekeeping where perfect! Thank you all!
Certainly will come back if I have a change to come to New York.

Date of stay: June 2022

Thanks for the excellent review!

We're delighted your time at Concorde Hotel New York was so outstanding as providing our guests with an excellent experience is very important to us. It's fantastic you appreciated our location, team, gorgeous views, cleanliness, and amenities. That's what we like to see! We look forward to hosting you again soon for another fantastic experience.

Reviewed June 8, 2022 via mobile

My daughter just had a baby and I wanted to be relatively close to the hospital. My first time at this hotel and it was a winner!

Sandy and Ivana at the front desk were amazing! Always helpful and asking if the baby had been born yet. They made me feel comfortable and were so friendly.

Ditto on the small restaurant, whether it was dinner or breakfast. Kevin was terrific!

My room was clean and bright with gorgeous views and a comfortable bed!

I’ll go back, for sure.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Navigate25929758083, General Manager at Concorde Hotel New York, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2022

Thank you for the fantastic review!

We're delighted to hear that you had an amazing experience at Concorde Hotel New York! We appreciate your compliments regarding our hard-working team. We will make sure to pass on your kind words to Sandy, Ivana, and Kevin! We look forward to hosting you again soon for another fantastic experience!

Thank you again for sharing your review.