4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$199
PricelineUS$199
TravelocityUS$199
eDreamsUS$199
Orbitz.comUS$199
Trip.comUS$241
All reviews front desk seville bar new york wine and cheese hour recommend this hotel business trip mini bar resort fee beautiful hotel free coffee perfect location the empire state building comfortable beds checking in penn station scarpetta suite
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 May 2021

I live in NYC and wanted to get some time off from a year+ of wfh. I had heard about The James in Nomad from friends who had stayed there and thought I should try it. Was not disappointed at all! Beautiful property and extremely friendly and efficient staff. Big thanks to Customer Service Manager Pradley who helped us get the best space for a little staycation! Try getting the king bedroom deluxe if you are looking for a bit more space + decent views.

Room tip: Try to get a king deluxe or a corni
Date of stay: May 2021
EricFoleyGM, General Manager at The James New York - NoMad, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2021

Thanks for the amazing review, Santiago!

It's excellent your time at The James New York – NoMad was so fantastic! We take great care in providing top-notch service for all of our guests. Your praise for our team lets us know we're doing our job! We look forward to hosting you again soon so we can share another splendid experience with you!

Have a fantastic day!

Reviewed 28 May 2021 via mobile

I live in NYC and needed a large room to have a small meeting with friends ... so we took the penthouse. The room was spacious/clean and in prime location. Hotel has one of the best lounges in nyc and restaurants in the lobby. If you have any issues I recommend asking for Pradley who can help fix any issues or make stay better. I look forward to staying again.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Thanks for the fantastic review!

It's excellent you had such an amazing stay at The James New York – NoMad! We're delighted our team made you feel so welcome and valued during your time in our hotel. We endeavor to go above and beyond to ensure our guests have a memorable experience. That's what we like to see!

We can't wait until your next visit so we can share another fantastic experience with you soon! Have a beautiful day!

Reviewed 27 May 2021

Great Hotel and fantastic customer service by Manager Pradley! Do ask for a corner room. Thank you Jayda and Hassan for helping us get settled. Good location too! Yoga mat and meditation pillow in the closet.

Room tip: Ask for corner room
Date of stay: May 2021
EricFoleyGM, General Manager at The James New York - NoMad, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2021

Thank you for the outstanding review, Trish!

We're delighted your experience at The James New York – NoMad was so wonderful! We strive to make all of our guests feel welcome and relaxed during their time with us. It's fantastic our team could accommodate your needs and assist you in any way possible. We aim to please and your praise lets us know we're doing our job!

We look forward to sharing another amazing experience with you soon! Have a lovely day!

Reviewed 24 May 2021 via mobile

I have had the luxury of staying at The James Hotel Nomad twice over the last two months and find the ambiance, staff, and rooms all excellent. The hotel appears to be recently renovated and you won’t find anything out of order, torn or scuffed.

The front desk staff all strive to make you feel welcome and your stay the best. A special shout-out to Pradley for going above and beyond the call of duty to resolve a problem I had.

I found the best rates offered on the hotel’s website and it’s always best to book directly so the hotel has more flexibility in room assignments. I suggest paying extra for the larger and more comfortable superior king room.

Morning coffee with croissants and muffins is offered free in the stylishly designed lobby. There are plenty of window seating and chairs and sofas to enjoy your start to the day.

The hotel is conveniently located in the heart of Manhattan and is great for walking to 5th Avenue shopping, Madison Avenue furniture shopping, Times Square theater district and a quick subway or cab ride to Meatpacking and SoHo.

Scarpetta’s fine Italian restaurant is located on the ground floor of the hotel. The food and ambiance are so great that I found myself eating there 3 out of 5 nights! You must try their signature spaghetti. Outside, curbside dinning is also offered and they have done a great job to make this a great option.

I look forward to my next visit to The James Nomad and the comforts this hotel has to offer.

Trip type: Traveled with family
EricFoleyGM, General Manager at The James New York - NoMad, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us, Richard!

We appreciate your compliments regarding the atmosphere at our convenient location. Our ambiance is something in which we take a lot of pride. We're glad you enjoyed your time with us so much. We'd love to see you back again soon.

Thank you!

Reviewed 18 May 2021

So solid, not cookie cutter. This is my second stay in the last 2 months and The James will be my go-to NYC hotel. Great location. Charming lobby. Old school details throughout the building. Special shout out to my new friend at the front desk, Pradley, who helped me out. I particularly appreciate hotels with windows that open. Thanks James-NoMad.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
EricFoleyGM, General Manager at The James New York - NoMad, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share this lovely review, Jdphoto33!

We're so glad to know you had such an enjoyable experience with us at The James New York – NoMad. We're also thrilled you enjoyed our central location and proximity to so many of the city's best attractions. That's what we like to see! We are glad to hear that our staff was so accommodating and helpful too! We'd love to host you again so we can share yet another unforgettable experience with you!

Have a wonderful day!