25 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$169
PricelineUS$169
eDreamsUS$169
Trip.comUS$169
CheapTicketsUS$169
getaroom.comUS$194
4,409 results
All reviews meatpacking district standard grill standard highline le bain floor to ceiling windows the boom boom room hudson studio hudson river the meat packing district whitney museum new york chelsea market rooftop bar top floor trendy hotel statue of liberty corner room
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Everything about The Standard High Line was great except the hotel services. Was mislead by the front desk regarding breakfast for two which lead to a loss of money. Other than that, great experience.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
The Standard High Line Team, Guest Services / Front Office at The Standard, High Line, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. We are so sorry to hear you felt misled regarding breakfast as it is always our intent to be transparent with our guests' and have an open dialogue.

We hope to see you again!

All the best,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I booked this hotel for a staycation after reading all the raving reviews but I was highly disappointed. The whole experience was underwhelming. The room wasn't what I expected and I wasn't able to upgrade. It was a waste of $400 for one night. If you're looking to be wowed definitely stay elsewhere.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a review!

We are so sorry to hear we missed the mark here as it's always our goal to ensure our guests' leave here happy!

If you choose to give us another shot, please email dana.ayers@standardhotels.com

Best regards,
Dana Ayers
Director of Sales

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I planned a staycation as a surprise for my best friend who works really hard. For a while, she had been talking about wanting to stay in a hotel with a soaking tub that had a nice view so I instantly thought of this hotel and booked it. I called the front desk to request that she get a nice room with a freestanding tub. Even though the Corner King room I booked wasn’t guaranteed to have it, Elisa and Christian definitely made it happen. They were both AMAZING over the phone and went above and beyond to make this a really nice surprise for my friend. Elisa helped me put in the request for that specific type of room and told me since she would be working the day my friend was checking in, that she would do her best to make it happen. Christian even sent me a virtual credit card authorization form I could fill out so they would have a card on file for the deposit so that my best friend wouldn’t have to come out of pocket for anything. He even wrote detailed notes under my reservation for whoever happened to check her in so that it would be a complete surprise. Amazing customer service and we never even met in person. I wish I could’ve tipped them somehow but of course I couldn’t so I just had to let everyone know how great they were. My best friend was so overwhelmed with the gesture and absolutely loved the room. Thanks again, you guys are the best! Will definitely be booking a room for myself soon.

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank marlenemv07

What an awesome friend you are!! Thanks for choosing The Standard, High Line as an oasis for your bestie!

We hope to see you both back here soon!

Cheers,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My fiancée and I visited the Highline and had a room with an amazing view of the New York skyline. We were in easy reach of many great restaurants. We ended our last night with a drink at the Beergarden where we were served by Amir. He was great, the service was great, and we would definitely come back!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thanks so much for the kind words and shout out to Amir! He is definitely one of our rock star teammates!

Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our stay has been fantastic! The view from our room was beautiful, we were here for a wonderful snow storm. Everyone has been so lovely from the front desk to Amir at the Biergarten. We will definitely be coming back!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

We can't wait to welcome you back! We will also be sure to pass along your kind words to Amir!!

Cheers,