“Average food and good service”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Krispy Krunchy Chicken
Ranked #9,876 of 14,719 Restaurants in New York City
Neighborhood: Harlem
Neighborhood: Harlem
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Staff at this place was friendly and prompt. They have good selection of chicken dishes. Our food was average and reasonably warm.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

I had passed Krispy Krunchy Chicken several times while walking along 135th Street in Harlem and decided to try it.

First off, the food was excellent tasting and was the perfect temperature it seemed. I do not know who was cooking the food but on the warmers everything seemed fine and the restaurant seemed clean, better than some of the other places I have eaten in Harlem.

About six hours later, I got violently ill with food poisoning and ended up in the ER. Not a great experience at all. It has taken me three days just to recover to write this review.

If the management of the restaurant is reading this review, I do not know who is doing the cooking or how the food is handled but you have a lawsuit on your hands if you put people in harms way like this. I do not know if anyone else got sick but I will tell you this, I would avoid this place like the plague until they get their rating posted.

I have lost eight pounds since my visit.

2  Thank Justin W