Kimpton Ink48 Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Skyline Hotel(New York City)
  • Pool
414 Hotel(New York City)
  • Breakfast included
Cachet Boutique(New York City)
  • Restaurant
YOTEL New York(New York City)
  • Breakfast included
Pod Times Square(New York City)
3,331 results
All reviewshell's kitchenpress loungerooftop barhudson riverhudson suitestephen fieldwine hourtimes squarewest sidenew yorkintrepid museumwine receptioncity viewnyc skylinejavits centersoaking tubfloor to ceiling windows
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 14, 2018

Great room, great décor, wanted for nothing, packed with accoutrements, friendly staff, accommodating concierge, efficient valet and bellhops, great bars and restaurant, highly recommend. Beautiful hotel in manhattan with a suberb overlook of the Hudson. Give it a stay, you wont be disappointed.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Gabriel F
Olimpia M, Hotel Manager at Kimpton Ink48 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2018

Gabriel F,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback from your stay with us! I am delighted to know that you and your family had a fantastic experience with us and enjoyed the rooms you were assigned in addition to all of the special Kimpton perks offered. I'm glad to know that you were well taken care of by our staff and will be sure to pass along your kind words to our team. We hope to see you and your family again soon!

Hotel Manager

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

If you are cruising from the Manhattan Cruise Terminal and just want a place to stay overnight, this hotel is a great choice. The rooms are updated and spacious and there is a great indoor/outdoor rooftop bar. In addition, there food options around the hotel with delivery options as well. The next morning we were are able to wheel our four pieces of luggage the one block to the Cruise Terminal with ease.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback from your stay with us. I'm pleased to know that you enjoyed interacting with our friendly staff and were happy with your room and the amenities that came along with it! We hope that you'll decide to stay with us again next time you visit NYC.

Reviewed March 9, 2018

Highly recommend Ink48. Extremely friendly & professional from pulling up to valet, to checking out. Beautiful, classy interior. relaxing atmosphere with an awesome restaurant & a rooftop lounge. Very affordable price.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank juliemN2337AH
Olimpia M, Hotel Manager at Kimpton Ink48 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2018

juliemN2337AH,

Hotel Manager

Reviewed March 7, 2018

I'd stay here again - great hotel and room. Great customer service, staff was excellent all around. Awesome bars and restaurants in hell's kitchen, walkable to everything: times square, MSG, 5th ave, rockefeller center, etc. We were going to a game at MSG which is why we stayed here, definitely would recommend as opposed to staying right in midtown.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank angelique626

angelique626,

Hotell Manager

Reviewed March 5, 2018

Firstly a little about the hotel. For New York the rooms are amazingly spacious. Modern, updated decor throughout and a great atmosphere. Very comfortable beds. The rooftop bar is to die for, gorgeous views with glass windows, you feel as if you're really in the heart of the city with all the lights.

But for us the real highlight was Stephen at the Front Desk. I've stayed in many many wonderful hotels, and Stephen provided me with the best service I've ever experienced in any of them. After an amazingly smooth check in, Stephen discovered we were going to the opera later that evening, and charmingly told us about what to expect and tales of a friend of his who worked there, along with some useful practical information on its location in relation to our chosen restaurant.

My husband forgot his cufflinks, and after calling down to Front Desk, Stephen called us back within minutes, with a detailed strategy on where to get a new pair. My husband went off to get the cufflinks, and while my grandmother and I were waiting we were offered some complimentary wine, and without asking or being prompted, Stephen realized we would be late for our restaurant reservation, called them immediately to let them know we would be late, and also requested quicker service since we were off to the Opera. He knew what time our show started without us telling him.

When my husband arrived, soaking wet from his cufflink jaunt, Stephen hailed us a cab, and I kid you not, ran off to get some towels to offer him so that my husband may enjoy his dinner while dry. He also offered us two umbrellas to avoid a soaking since he knew we would be walking between the restaurant and the opera.

Truly spectacular service, never to be forgotten. I will forever recommend this New York hotel based on the service I received from Stephen.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
5  Thank Nattypops
NickIvezaj, General Manager at Kimpton Ink48 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2018

Hello Nattypops!

We are just gleaming with pride. Stephen never ceases to amaze us and certainly sets the bar very high!

We thank you for sharing your story with the Tripadvisor community and we humbly remain at your service.

My Best and do come see us again,

Nick Ivezaj