Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Josephine M

Excellent everything about it. Josephine & Anthony from Ireland

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jun 9, 2024
Stayed for the second time at Fitzpatrick's in 2007 for 3 nights and in Sept 2023 for 3 nights everything about it was fabulous , location Staff were so helpful and friendly . Had the breakfast and evening meals there as well I can not recommend it enough. Cannot wait to go again hopefully in the not too distant future please God
Date of stay: September 2023
Room Tip: Highly recommend . Staff so friendly and helpful. Food excellent. So relaxing and still get to...
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
    ₱7,215
1.5 km from Fitzpatrick Manhattan
View more hotels in New York City
1,890 results
All reviews new york central park presidential suite home from home wonderful hotel would highly recommend this hotel location is excellent street noise few blocks nyc hotel times square bloomingdales manhattan subway lex avenue jfk
Selected filters
Reviewed May 30, 2024 via mobile

Excellent hotel repeat customer wouldn’t stay anywhere else when in NYC.

Staff are amazing treat you like family. James the Manager was so attentive had an issue with a phone I left in cab and went out of his way to help me find. By calling 311 and believe it or not got it back. Still honest people out there

This time only had breakfast and was delicious staff in restaurant so nice especially Edwin hope I got that name correct.

We definitely return next time in NYC

Room tip: Make sure to talk to staff there a fountain of knowledge
Date of stay: May 2024
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Chris O
Reviewed May 28, 2024

From the initial greeting at the front desk to our departure we felt the attentiveness of the staff at every level. Our spacious room was well appointed. The lighting throughout was the best we have experienced since the introduction of LED lighting. The mattress and pillows were high quality and very comfortable. Our room was quiet and together with the effective light blocking drapes meant we slept well every night. The clean, well appointed bathroom also had excellent lighting. We look forward to our next stay.

Room tip: Steps away from the hotel on 57th Street, the Palace Restaurant provides great food and value.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 12, 2024

Boutique hotel. Large rooms. Convenient location. HOWEVER, I was charged a $25. per day, plus tax, resort fee. When I enquired about the resort fee I was told it was because I booked through a third party not the hotel website. I asked where the amenities were for the resort fee. She said, "If we had a pool or a spa that would be what the charges were for. But since you booked through a third party we charge a resort fee to discourage that." Nothing was said at the time of booking about a resort fee. I didn't find out until checking in. I asked why the hotel would allow a third party vendor to book their hotel in the first place? She had no answer.

Date of stay: May 2024
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 30, 2024

I’ve had comfortable stays at this hotel before, but my experience this weekend was miserable. I checked in dog-tired Sunday evening, when the temperature in New York hovered near 80. My room was stifling hot. I tried to fiddle with the room thermostat, but the unit was only blowing out more hot air and the windows wouldn’t open. A couple calls to the front desk led to an employee bringing up a small tabletop fan that only pushed more hot air around and offered no relief. The front desk employee explained that it was “an old building” and that the hotel’s air conditioning hadn’t been turned on yet for the season! As tired as I was, I couldn’t sleep in that airless room, and left for another hotel that actually had air conditioning. When I checked out, I was told that the hotel would not refund my charge. I’m still trying to reach the hotel manager to get a refund.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Pan851
Reviewed April 19, 2024 via mobile

This was one of the best hotel experiences I’ve had in NYC. From Tanya’s welcome gift to the fabulous bartender, to all the helpful staff, we felt appreciated the entire visit. The room was clean and spacious. The location was perfect. We walked to an amazing French restaurant on Lexington (Orsay). A plus for the Fitzpatrick!

Trip type: Traveled with family