6 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com$268
travelup.com$262
Priceline$268
1,819 results
All reviews central park new york lexington avenue home from home upgraded to a suite wonderful hotel would highly recommend this hotel location is excellent street noise two blocks nyc hotel times square bloomingdales manhattan subway doorman
Selected filters
Reviewed May 31, 2022 via mobile

Stayed six nights with my daughter in a suite. Everywhere in the hotel was spotless. Very good quality bed linen and towels. We were made to feel very welcome and all staff we met from housekeeping to reception and general manager were extremely warm and friendly. The general manager went above and beyond assisting us getting a cab to the airport, he said he was just doing his job. Standing in a rain storm for 20 minutes trying to hail a taxi for us I don’t think was his job! Thank you for looking after us.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 29, 2022

We have been staying in Fitzpatrick's for years and it never disappoints. From the moment you arrive, you are met with friendly and welcoming smiles. The staff goes above and beyond to make sure you have an amazing stay with a special mention to Chris, Shane, Marima, Carmen, George, Bryan, Katherine, Patrick, Audrey, Asheem, Asad, and the fantastic housekeeping staff. The staff is what makes Fitzpatrick's the special place it is and not just another NYC hotel.
The suites are spacious and so comfortable and are spotlessly clean. The bar menu is good but could do with a bit of a shake-up. The restaurant is comfortable and the bar is a great place to have a cold one after a day of walking in Manhattan. I would highly recommend this hotel and hopefully, I can continue to visit over the coming years.

Reviewed May 22, 2022

A group of us stayed here for the Katie Taylor Fight in early May and I would like to say a big thank you to the grils at reception as they really helped with any querstions we had and offered to book taxis and restrurants in a kindly manner.

The hotel managerment very kindly arranged for us to be picked up at the airport by taxi and the driver called Jesus was professional, polite and very informative of any recent New York events. His car was spotless, cool and filled with water and chargers for our phones.

The lobbby is small and so are the bedrooms, but everywhere is spotless and all the staff are very freindly. Food was tastly and the barstaff, especially the new manager, who had recently joined the hotel, very helpful with taking orders from our group of chatting Irish.

I would recommmend this hotel to anyone and would consider staying here again when next visiting NewYork.
Regards Lisa Delany

Reviewed April 25, 2022

I have been coming to Manhattan for many decades. Thanks to a Dr's appt scheduled in their neighborhood, I recently discovered this GEM of a hotel at 57th & Lex. The hotel's description on here says it is the perfect place to stay in Manhattan. That's not puffing - it IS the perfect place to say.
Warm & welcoming, beautifully appointed rooms, great service, clean, well-located only touches the service. I have not tried the restaurant, but the menu looks terrific. The bar is a comfortable place for a drink, or a meal.
There's really not a lot to say other than I wish my trips would allow for me to stay here longer.

Date of stay: April 2022
Reviewed April 22, 2022 via mobile

Home from home in all aspects
welcoming and that's just the start
everything else effortlessly done.
the moment you check in untill check out
it's like a home away from home.
couldn't recommended it highly enough
must try to appreciate the place
it goes without saying if you make it here in NY
then you'll make it anywhere

Date of stay: March 2022