Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
tim j
London, United Kingdom

Iconic 5* hotel

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Apr 22, 2024via mobile
New York is not short of excellent hotels but the four seasons remains at the top of the pile for me. Yes, it’s not cheap….but nothing is in NY these days. Rooms are excellent but the service from staff and the many food options are all first class. Go and enjoy !
Date of stay: June 2023
    ₱6,918
1.4 km from Four Seasons Hotel New York
Fitness center
View more hotels in New York City
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 19, 2023

It is as good as they say. No surprises. They provided the highest level of service, but with minimal intrusion. I've never seen this done so well. This place is eye-wateringly expensive, even by NY standards..

Date of stay: April 2023
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 17, 2023 via mobile

Arrogant Reception &Concierge staff

Never seen a supposedly five stars hotel , with so many arrogant staff. My God they hardly smile and serve as they are doing you a favor !
Even the doorman, he was so rude when I dropped the 10$ bill
and had the one$ in my hand ; when I gave him the 10 , he said I thought it was the one dollar which I would have given it back to you !!

Never again

I was so glad to find the Mandarin Oriental hotel , a true classy hotel with the most friendly and polite staff , my favorite NY hotel .

Date of stay: June 2023
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed February 24, 2022

The Four Seasons NYC was fantastic ! The room was large and fabulous, and the service was the best! Our location was within walking distance to Central Park, Times Square. We will be back.

Cheers ! Brady Bunte

Date of stay: February 2022
2  Thank BradyBunte777
Reviewed April 18, 2021

Amazing hotel, amazing location, the terraced appartment was absolutely breathtaking, very family friendly, our kids just loved it and I think the pictures speak for themselves. ASBOLUTELY STUNNING PROPERTY!

Date of stay: January 2021
2  Thank Mihai_Opriscan
Reviewed December 21, 2020 via mobile

As a nurse that is fighting in front line due to COVID (stayed here from April-June), best way to get appreciated is by having to stay in one of the best luxurious hotel in NYC for free. The hotel is just amazing and I couldn't thank Four Seasons enough for giving me the opportunity to let me stay at their hotel.

Location: the hotel is located in 5th avenue. Few blocks from Central Park and all the tourist spots. The interior is so classy and for the first time in a hotel, I felt really comfortable and rich.

Checkin Process: checkin process is so easy because due to covid they are very safe on checking in medical professionals here.

Cleanliness: the rooms are very clean! I stayed here for 2 months. They collect your garbage and give you clean linens every other day.

Beds: I had a King size bed, it was soft and slept really good throughout the night. Fresh linens all the time, smells good too.

Room: omg it was huge. I think I had the basic room but it was so big, I even did my yoga and zumba online classes here. Very spacious, there is a huge tv and sofa. And the windows are huge and remote controlled! Very comfortable.

Bathroom: super clean, The tub is big, I tried it multiple times and it is so relaxing. The free toiletries are all Bulgari! Can you imagine? So fancy! They also stock them everytime they collect your garbage.

Service: the service here is top notch! The front desk was outstanding, they are very hospitable and we are all taken care of. They called me heroes but for real they were my true heroes.

Restaurants: so they put a big refrigerator in the front so we can grab free food and drinks here. Very kind for who donated. We are full everyday. Restaurants near is by Lexington, a lot to choose from.

It was undeniably a comfortable and unforgettable experience. I feel safe, I feel that I am well taken care of and I feel I am part of their family. From the bottom of my heart, I want to thank Four Seasons, the management, the nurses, the housekeeping, the security and the amazing front desk personnels for all the hard work that you did for me and for all of the health care workers. You guys called me a hero but you are my true heroes. Again, thank you.

Date of stay: April 2020