“Great in every way!”
Review of Sunrise Bread Co

Sunrise Bread Co
Ranked #1 of 5 Bakeries in Titusville
Description: Sunrise Bread Company specializes in hand-made baked goods and coffee selections. We have a great variety of hearty and healthy breads available every day...we also have a delicious selection of scones, muffins, cookies, cinnamon rolls, energy bars, and various savory options.
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

I thoroughly enjoyed our visit here. The service was very good, tasty coffee muffin. Free re-fill and the staff were friendly. There is plenty of seating upstairs and downstairs, as well as free off street parking. I’m looking forward to returning. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 21 March 2018

While staying with Friends in Florida they took us to Sunrise Bread Co for breakfast.
Their muffins and cookies were amazing. Such a range of flavours. The different breads are delicious. Staff were friendly and didn't get fazed when we ordered for several of us.
lovely place to go for a quiet coffee and a bite to eat.
When we return to Florida we will definately go back again,

Reviewed 5 March 2018

As a big coffee lover, I'm often at this place. Although I live right next to Starbucks and co., it is worth the 20 minute drive. The coffee is a bit more expensive, but unbeatable and worth its price. What I've tried so far on pastries and bread, everything was delicious. The staff is friendly and courteous. The upper floor has plenty of space and seating to read or study. There is an exhibition of artworks by local artists and booklets and books that can be read and even borrowed. For children it has a play area on the ground floor.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I have never been to a more friendly place! The employees are the best! The new owners have done a wonderful job on the new look! They have many after hour activities! They have a great section upstairs for Adults Only but also has a wonderful area downstairs for families and a great new play area for the kids! We go on a regular bases to have the soup for lunch with a fresh roll and a coffee or tea! You can’t go wrong at this place! I give it a 5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ and you will too!

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I always look forward to visiting Sunrise. My granita is always paired with an incredible scone, muffin, or cookie!!!