“Awesome Tacos”

Ranked #204 of 5,172 Restaurants in San Diego
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Mission Beach
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch and my husband and I ordered tacos. I had the carne asada (steak) and he had grilled whitefish. Be sure to order them tko style. They were absolutely fabulous!!! Will definitely be back. The staff was super nice and helpful with the menu.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Came by to grab some food after seeing/hearing they had great fish tacos here. We definitely did not regret that decision. We sat at the bar and were served quickly and also quickly learned they had some great deals for taco Tuesday (including tequila which was 50% off). We tried a variety of the tacos (not just the fish) and they were amazing! Would definitely come back here when in the area again!

Reviewed 11 February 2018

Best fish taco I've ever had! My husband had Juana taco. It had pork, pineapple, cilantro, and more. It was outstandingly good. The servers were very quick and friendly.

Reviewed 7 February 2018

The TKO tacos are delicious and the best I have had so far in all of my travels to San Diego...The Burger patty was also very good and not like your usual restaurant minced meat and filler patty...The price was surprisingly low for the amount of food given and the location of this place...Make it a point to go here when in the area...

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

Had the shrimp TKO tacos based on servers suggestions. Also steak salad. Service was fantastic, food was delicious! I’d definitely recommend!!