Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$252/night.

Hotel Indigo San Diego Gaslamp Quarter(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$169
  • Restaurant
Hilton San Diego Bayfront(San Diego)(Great Value!)
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$254/night.

US$129
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$186/night.

US$230
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$238/night.

US$162
US$147
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

Kings Inn San Diego(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$201
US$149
Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$246
US$199
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$241/night.

The Horton Grand Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$209
US$131
US$217
US$161
  • Room Service
1,671 results
All reviewspf changsindoor poolla jollaevening receptionmall across the streetkoi pondmade to order breakfastfree happy hourparking garagecomplimentary breakfastthe sofa bedno elevatorthe breakfast areaper dayroom keybusiness centerbusiness trip
Reviewed 6 May 2018

My girlfriend and I recently stayed at your property and we had a wonderful experience at Indulge. The level of customer service was exceptional. Everyone was smiling and it was so inviting. Although the entire indulge team was great both Andrew and Nadya stood out. Andrew and Nadya were very friendly and attentive to us. They engaged in conversation with my girlfriend and I but still managing to keep all the other patrons happy. The previous night my girlfriend had a brief conversation with Andrew and she said because of him we were coming back to visit the following day which we did. Andrew is a ROCKSTAR!

Marquel from the front desk was amazing as well. Additionally, on 04/02 there were two ladies who were behind the front desk around 11pm and unfortunately I can't recall their names but I smashed my finger in the window of the Lyft drivers vehicle and they were so understanding. They gave me a cold compress for my finger which was throbbing in pain but what was most impressive is that I felt like they really cared.

My hope is that you all will determine who these two ladies are and give them a much deserved pat on the back.

In terms of my room it was nice and clean which is important however, there was nothing that really wowed me which was fine.

Nevertheless, I would certainly return based solely on the service. Whatever you all are doing there keep doing it!

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 5 May 2018

Moments ago, I just called and spoke with Marty about upcoming reservations. Marty was beyond helpful and deserving of high praise despite me accidentally dialing 2 instead of 1 for the customer service survey right afterwards. He's a 1 all the way - thanks Marty!

-Matt

Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 3 May 2018

All in all we had a good stay, rooms were nice and clean, very spacious, Bar & Pool were nice, complimentary breakfast buffet could be a little better, but can't beat if for free, didn't have a chance to enjoy the complimentary evening reception or dinner.

My only complaint was the parking situation, the structure is hard to maneuver around when it's full, if your able to find a parking spot on the public street it's alot easier and you save $30 a night in parking fees.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed 3 May 2018

First time at this Embassy.

Reception staff was welcoming and informative. They have special reserved parking spots for Hilton Diamond members. The hotel is located across from the Westfield Mall and easily accessible. The included evening reception takes place in a nice area surrounded by water and a beautiful Koi pond. Dinner in the restaurant was a pleasant surprise - try the "griddled" cheese sandwich. Cheese bread, ham, cheese, tomato and avocado. The bartender/server Andrew was extremely efficient and polite to all the guests I saw him interact with.

The hotel host a group called "Empire" which is men and women heading off to active duty in the armed forces. They get a great meal and room before shipping off to basic training. They seemed very appreciative and the staff treated them with much respect.

I will return to this property every time i am in the San Diego/La Jolla area.

JOB WELL DONE EMBASSY STAFF!!

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank nateski43
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Waking up in the morning with the smell of cooked bacon reaching up the 5th floor where my room was is not what I expected from a renowned hotel and the price we paid. The windows in the rooms don't open, the recycled air is stale and noisy at night when it kicks in.
The hotel is very clean, the suites are large and comfortable, but the beige color palette is too boring, a bit of color wouldn't hurt. Personnel is courteous, however customers are only a room number.
Happy hour at 5:00 pm offer a bunch of chips and dips, crudité, popcorn and free drinks.
The ambience is very corporate, not much warmth and coziness.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business