“Good food ”

Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Dined here on my recent trip. Wanted food away from the convention center. This is not my first time to stop in while attending a conference in San Diego. Food is good, prices are reasonable. Weather was great so we dined on the porch. It is a quick walk from the convention center so a good alternative for break and better food than the vendors inside the convention.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

This was our first meal on our 2 week trip around the west coast. It was a good start, the weather was good, sunny and quite warm so we sat outside. The location is excellent with fine views across the Bay/Harbour. The service was friendly and helpful. The food was of good quality and pretty tasty. The drinks were fine and reasonably priced (we consider drinks in the US to be pricey anyway).

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

This restaurant offers pleasant outdoor seating with a view of the water, and a broad menu. All members of our party were very satisfied with what they ordered.

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

We had lunch here while my wife was attending a conference nearby. We sat on the porch overlooking the bay. It was a beautiful setting for lunch. The food and drink were very good. I had the Beach Club sandwich and it was very tasty. They also had a decent selection of local beers available. I would recommend eating here.

Reviewed 12 April 2018

Really poor service and it wansn't that busy, but the food was just ok.
The crab cake appitizer should have been called bread cake with a hint of crab.
The entrees were a bit better but cold vegtables is always a turn off.
Asked for some cocktal sauce for a somewhat dry kebob and by the time it got to me the rest of my food was also cold.

Been to Buster's Beach House? Share your experiences!