“Great breakfast!”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Mission Beach
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our breakfast so much that we went back the next day. My daughter is gluten free and they had a nice selection for her. She had the Mission Croissant which was served on GF bread instead. I had Mission Rosemary. The whole meal was great. But by far the best part was the Rosemary potatoes! Amazingly flavorful and good!

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Amazing food and portions. Food like you get nowhere else. A must visit if you are in Mission Beach. Seems to be family owned. Love this kind of place, prefer not visit chain operations.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Charming place with great food and service. The breakfast quesadilla with egg was excellent. We also had the blackberry pancakes. I would definitely go back to this place for breakfast.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Was recommended as part of USS Midway tour. Located beside USS Midway. Has good view of harbour. Lots of seating. Lots of food choices. We were there between meals so only had an appie - Calamari and beer. The Calamari was tasty, however our first serving had a hair in it. Server was very apologetic and replaced it without any trouble. Good selection of beer on tap. Heard people complement the fish and chips although we didn't have any. While we were there between meals times restaurant wasn't busy, however service was on the slow side

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Visited the East Village location with my husband and we were not disappointed. I ordered the Papas Loco with scrambled eggs and it was DELICIOUS. Arrived fresh and warm. I also got mimosa, which was pretty tasty  I only wish that we had discovered this place earlier in our trip so we could’ve come back again. I will definitely return the next time we’re in town.