“Wow! Awesome! ”

Ranked #406 of 5,193 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Great new place for us!

The food is very good, service is quick and the place is clean.

We loved the classic rolls and they were very well executed. The spicy tuna was my favorite and the wife loved the scallop dynamite.

Nigiri yellowtail was also a stand out.

The place is very family friendly and handled our large group including twins, easily. The selection of beers was good and the prices were awesome.

We are coming back!!

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Enjoyed lunch at this restaurant near the San Diego airport and the San Diego bayfront. Sushi was fresh and large pieces. Rolls were excellent. Great for a quick lunch between business calls.

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Stopped in and best decision made that night. Had a small wait time. Got oysters to start with (I had been craving them). Wifey ordered a few things to try out. Fresh, full of flavor, and felt light. If this was located near my home I would be going there after this review.

Reviewed 11 May 2017

This is one of our favorite restaurants for lunch. The daily lunch specials are delicious with big portions. They also have the usual lunch items and a good variety of sushi rolls. I have always enjoyed the food I have ordered. It can be busy at lunch so we try to get there early.

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

Slow service and warm sushi. It was uncomfortably warm since there was no AC. Seating was too close to others. Overall bad experience.