“" Sesame Chicken Is So Good "”
Review of P.F. Chang's

Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Mission Valley / Hotel Circle
Reviewed 13 November 2017

I went to the P F Chang's Restaurant in the Fashion Valley Mall and had lunch the other day. Brenda and Roseann was my servers and did a great job making sure that my meal was cooked perfectly and that I received everything I needed to make my lunch very good. I had the Sesame Chicken with Sesame sauce, Bell Peppers, Onions, and Snow Peas. This meal usually comes with Broccoli but I'm allergic to Broccoli so the servers switch the vegetables for me. The meal also came with Fried Rice. The lunch was delicious ! and the Service was very good !

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

So, my BFF and I have eaten at PF Chang’s across this great country - it’s kinda our thing. Since they don’t have this chain in Canada, I enjoy at least one trip to PFs when I come to the US. This one didn’t disappoint. Good food and great service! Our favorite is the Kung Pao Chicken w brown rice - never disappoints. Enjoy a glass of prosseco for a start and take it from there. Their Malbec is also great! Cheers!

Reviewed 26 October 2017

This place is a short walk from the nearby mall. I was seated promptly and the waiter came over at once. I ordered a drink, dumplings and beef and broccoli. Drink was fine, dumplings were steamed perfectly, broccoli had crunch and beef was tender. This is a chain, but one where service and quality are more than words.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

This restaurant was under renovation inside a mall and not everything was complete. The entrance was hard to find but worth the trouble. Front was covered with plywood so the new entrance could be done. The food was still high quality and served in a timely manner. Server was very good and the manager checked on us also. Enjoyed our time there.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

My husband, I, and our 11 year old son visited this restaurant just across the parking lot of the Fashion Valley Shopping Center, after taking the trolley there. We were told we had a 35 minute wait but only waited about 10 minutes and got a big table. The food was delicious and served pretty fast. The atmosphere is beautifully themed, kind of dark and lit with candles; very relaxing. The server and staff were nice and we really enjoyed our meal. With appetizers and big meals, for our family of 3 it was around $100 including tip. We ate all the food though; no leftovers!