Book In Advance
More Information

Ways to Experience Elizabeth Hinton
from US$625.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 October 2021

We loved our sailing trip with Captain Liz! She was very informative and the boat was beautiful! Had a fantastic time with our friends!

Date of experience: October 2021
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Elizabeth H, Owner at Elizabeth Hinton, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2021

I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your sailing trip on Mojave! It was my pleasure to have you aboard.

Reviewed 29 September 2021

My friends and I booked an evening sailing trip with Captain Liz. Honestly, I cannot say enough great things. The boat, the captain, the accommodations were much more than I could ever expect. I CANNOT wait for another sailing trip on this boat!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Elizabeth H, Owner at Elizabeth Hinton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2021

Yay! Im so glad you had fun and enjoyed the boat. It was my pleasure to have you all on board. Can't wait to do it again!

Reviewed 28 September 2021

This was our 2nd time sailing with Liz. She is very cautious and knows what she is doing. We had a great time and would definitely recommend using her. We will definitely be baxk.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Elizabeth H, Owner at Elizabeth Hinton, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2021

Tracy,

It was great to have you and your family on board my new boat! I am so glad you enjoyed your trip and I look forward to seeing you again for round 3! Thanks again.

Reviewed 27 September 2021

Captain Liz was amazing! Very professional and smart. We will definitely visit again next time back!!

Paul,

I am happy to hear your experience was everything you hoped it would be. It was a pleasure to meet you and your family. Thanks again for the shirt! See you next time.

Reviewed 24 September 2021

Captain Liz was amazing, the boat was perfect for our group of couples and she took such great care of us!! We would definitely book again with her to take the family out on a sail!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Elizabeth H, Owner at Elizabeth Hinton, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2021

Emily,

I am happy to hear you had a good time sailing with me. It was such a pleasure to have such a wonderful group of people on board. I look forward to meeting the rest of your family next time we sail together. See you then!