“Fun birthday party!”

Price range: US$30 - US$30
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Idaho
Description: Cafe21 is a full service eatery - try our always savory, homemade dishes created with fresh, organic produce from local farms. Or cool down after a long day with our farm-to-bar, refreshing infused drinks made with organic vodka. We provide our home made bread sandwiches, fresh organic salads, hearty breakfasts, and wide selection of organic coffees, teas, and much more. Our heart and soul is invested into creating the most satisfying dishes from the finest ingredients straight from the earth. Stop by and taste what Mother Nature is stirring in our kitchen.
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

We went for a friends birthday and took almost the entire patio, we had a great time. The patio was part of the parking lot, but they did a great job with the decor and use of space. The food is eclectic and very good with a lot if attention to detail. I suggest the ahi towers, potato cakes with short rib (amazing short rib) and the chicken curry cakes! They also have a few amazing sangrias, try all of them!

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We had a fabulous Sunday brunch here today! From the gracious check-in process to the attentive and kind wait staff, the spot on decor to the amazing teas and breakfast options, everything was just perfect from start to finish! I recommend the prosciutto crepe and the chai teas and the flavored lemonade. We can’t wait to go back to try other options including some interesting looking bloody Mary’s!

Reviewed 17 February 2018

My wife and I have enjoyed eating at this restaurant. Brunch is great so as its happy hour of Tapas. They serve and make different types of sangrias.

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Found this place on TripAdvisor and the reviews were amazing. Thankfully I tried it because the food and service both were amazing. I like the fact the restaurant had non traditional items that work well together but you don’t see together often. This is a must try!

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

Two locations for cafe 21, this review is on the Adams avenue location. Menu is different and more limited than downtown. Parking is challenging at this location because you have to find parking on the street. Service is poor. We arrived around 0830, seated right away but it seemed like only one waited until about 10am. Waited a while for coffee order and refills but coffee is nice and strong. Then waited for waiter to come back and take our order so order and food took a while. Food was good but a bit on the salty side for my taste. Water tastes like bad tap water. Setting is cute but I don't see myself going back to this location.