Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$142
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Hotels.comUS$144
Expedia.comUS$144
PricelineUS$142
All reviews great location parking spot blow dryer public parking within walking distance mini fridge nice stay boardwalk motel surfers kitchenette mission closet uber
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 December 2020 via mobile

I’m speechless on how clean an organized yet so affordable this place is. I was greeted by the most amazing receptionist. Luis you rock.! Definitely a good place to stay in if you want to be close to the beach.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 8 November 2020 via mobile

What a great place to stay RIGHT ON BEACH! Clean rooms, friendly staff. Walking to everything you need. We would love to go back! We arrived late- it was dark. Woke up to the most beautiful view. Strolled along the beach and got coffee at a cute little shack down the way. They also had to go breakfast. Stopped by some of the shops along the beach. We were in walking distance to food that evening and to CVS the next days for water and snacks for our room. Lots of college kids. Many homeless also on the beach it was sad, but no one was begging. The beach bonfires were neat to see at night. We felt safe! We Uber to enterprise and rented a car and drove around and saw the area. Loved sunset on the beach near Torrey Pines golf course. We ended up paying the $30 to park when we got back as all the spots were filled that were free. Beds were comfortable. front desk had a blow dryer. We stayed in 201! It’s the tip right room facing the ocean. Not used to the marijuana smell (that’s why we left Vegas) but it wasn’t as bad there as Vegas! We drove back to Vegas after two days to catch our flight back to MN. What a nice drive that was too!

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Paula B
Reviewed 30 August 2020

I had room 215 on the water. The stairs lead straight to the room and when you opened up it was allllll ocean; it was perfect. The space is most excellent for one or two people. The king bed is ample with 4 pillows and when you look left its allll ocean! You are on top of the people exercising below and nobody knows, you are all alone in your sky space; its great. The room has a nice little fridge and a TV, 2 lamps, a little table/desk and a safe on a little storage area, there is no closet. The bathroom is new and you can see the ocean from the shower and toilet! The stairs to the beach are almost in front of this room. IMO this and the adjacent room (do not know the #) would be best at this location as they have direct beach views from the beds. The price was more economical on THEIR website than others. Clean space, no sand anyplace. People are exercising and enjoying the beach at this location below the room; there was NOT excessive noise or smells of any kind in my room (as mentioned in another review)

I parked on Mission for two days with no problem but there is parking around; just wait (its true.) Surfers are coming and going all of the time.

The guy at check in was super nice when I checked in and out too! Uber to Old Town was $15. Walk everywhere- perfect place!

2  Thank capril09123
Reviewed 23 August 2020 via mobile

I recently stay for one night and I wish I could of stayed longer, it’s so close to the beach like literally steps away. The rooms are super nice, specially when you get an ocean view! I just want to thank luis for his excellent customer service and positive vibes! I will definitely be back!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2020

Awesome place to stay for young couples who want to surf or shop. Easy access to the beach, stores, and pier. Service is great. Luis was very quick and polite. Free surfboards and folding chairs (to borrow). NOTE: Ask for parking ; it's in short supply. There's paid parking, but if you're patient, there's free parking right outside.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple