“Beautiful Sunset Cruise on Mission Bay!”

Tide Chaser Yacht Charters
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Private boat tours. Bay/cocktail cruises, whale/dolphin watching, SCUBA and snorkeling, and burials at sea. Boat great for any activity on the water except for fishing. The boat is not set up properly and there are plenty of other fishing boats available.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator
Reviewed 24 June 2016

My husband & I had a beautiful time cruising on Tide Chaser with Capt. Tyler and his wife, Jen! Tide Chaser is very pretty, well maintained, and comfortable boat! We will certainly take another cruise in the near future!

1  Thank Cori C

Reviewed 23 June 2016

Captain Tyler will make your time aboard Tide Chaser very special. His vast experience in many diverse areas makes him competent to handle all situations, although he prefers to keep things simple and fun.

1  Thank amie20162016
Reviewed 23 June 2016

The Tide Chaser is a very nice boat. You don't see many Easterns on the West Coast and this one is a gem. Tyler is a very capable and experienced Captain and our trip was flawless. Food was great and the attention to detail was top notch. Can't wait to spend some time out on the water again with Tyler and Jen.

1  Thank Ron W
Reviewed 23 June 2016

This was a magnificent getaway. The Tide Chaser is in immaculate condition and is perfect for a trip out on a Saturday. The cabin is spacious and the kitchen is very accommodating. You could not get a cooler person to man the ship for you than Tyler. He is well versed in the ways of the sea and has many San Diego stories to tell you while on your journey out and back. If I could book the Tide Chaser and Tyler every weekend of the year I without a doubt would.

1  Thank Philip W
See more reviews
Reviewed 22 June 2016

I have been on many afternoon and evening/dinner cruises with various operators all over the world. Tide Chaser and her experienced crew provided a wonderful, intimate and bespoke service, one that I will continue to utilize for my future charter needs.

We told the captain exactly the kind of setting we were seeking and he knew exactly where to take us.

1  Thank stephenallenhall