Lowest prices for your stay
$119
Free cancellation until 08/19/22
Hotels.com$119
Priceline$119
Lol.travel$141
All reviews room was clean desk staff yogurt great breakfast biscuits motel couch highway
Selected filters
Reviewed July 16, 2021 via mobile

We stayed in a suite. The room and grounds were clean, ez check in , friendly front desk staff, the tub with jets was a plus, room with couch and chair was separate from bedroom and had an oversized refrigerator, a bag with a spare sheets, blanket and toiletries was included. The motel is conveniently located off a highway. The continental breakfast was very good. The nightly rate was ok. (Go see Bear Creek Springs nearby and for a super nice meal $$$ eat at DeVitos Italian Restaurant. They also raise and serve trout).

Room tip: Try to get room in rear of motel to avoid traffic noise.
Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed May 24, 2021 via mobile

We stay here at least once a year to visit family. We normally book a King suite non smoking. Due to graduations and a Bike Rally, there weren’t suites available except for smoking. We were in Room 132, king room, non smoking. It is located in the back. Quiet! None of the king rooms offer a sleeper sofa unless you book a suite. There is an armchair. An ottoman would be nice. None of the rooms except for the king suites have a microwave! The rooms downstairs are accessible via interior and exterior entry. No elevator. WiFi was slow. It is an older building and the room was clean. It was humid and raining when we checked in and the a/c unit could not draw out the humidity. It was just a cold, humid room. Fortunately, the rain moved out and the a/c unit finally did it’s job. The modified breakfast is served to you. We stayed two nights. The first morning they had croissant breakfast sandwiches but not the second morning. They had cereal, yogurt, danishes, muffins, bananas, milk, coffee, and juice. I think we are going to try some other hotels next time. Maybe Hampton Inn. Scott is most helpful! The staff is very friendly.

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed August 14, 2019 via mobile

I had stayed at this hotel in the past. It's not an upscale hotel, but it's clean, and the staff is nice. I had points, so this visit cost next to nothing. Bed was comfortable. Front desk personnel were very nice and accommodating. I requested a room at the back of the hotel, and the road noise didn't bother me. The only problem I had was when I came back from my event, the four parking places near my room were blocked by a catering van, doing an event at the hotel. The front desk person, Tom, took care of this problem for me. The hotel seems to have gotten some upgrades from the last time I was here. This is listed as a 2 Star hotel, and I think it should be at least 1 star higher.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 12, 2019 via mobile

Didn’t feel safe. Two doors out of room..1 leading into hallway and 1 leading outside. People standing around outside. Creepy feeling. Very outdated facility!! To be a Wyndham hotel chain was very disappointing. Will never stay here again. Traveling with our well-behaved small Shih Tzu dog. They charged $35 per night for her to stay. Very overpriced!!!!!

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed May 6, 2019 via mobile

We stayed 4 nights just to ride the diffrent roads around the area. The management even had a basket of old towels for us to clean the bikes. The breakfast was outstanding and the items were not the same every day. Bed was like new and the whole place was very clean. Highly recomend!

Date of stay: April 2019