Lowest prices for your stay
US$136
View deal
Free cancellation until 26/06/21
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
AscendUS$136
All reviews covered parking presidential suite beautiful historic hotel indoor parking older hotels old world charm hotel built buffalo river plenty of hot water third floor beautiful lobby comfortable bed nice room very nice hotel motorcycle brenda garage
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 January 2021

This hotel is beautiful for being almost 100 years old and its on the historic records. Only downside is because of covid there was only muffins and coffee for breakfast but the neighborhood diner is 1/2 mile down the road and is a great spot.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 2 November 2020 via mobile

We decided to stay here after a long day traveling through the Mark Twain National Forest. We were hungry and the hotel had a full service restaurant and the price for a room was inexpensive.

The lobby was breathtaking! The flooring was big checkered black and white marble, a wrought iron like staircase, beautiful columns with arches in between. Oh my!

Our check in process was efficient and the receptionist was happily helpful, thorough and informative. Due to COVID, they were not offering breakfast. It was good to know that I’m advance.

We were assigned a room on the 2nd floor right off the stairway landing. The room was very basic but clean (sign stated room was disinfected with Lysol) and had a small sky window (no regular window). The room was located right above the echoey garage so we were woken up early by the rumbling trucks and motorcycles. I was a little disappointed by the interior furnishings and decor of the room. It just did not match the scheme of the beautiful lobby.

Dinner that night was fabulous! We had the pork chops which was recommended by a guest that had it the night before. Great choice!

Despite the echoey garage and the lack of decor in the room, I would still recommend this hotel because of the price and the great customer service.

2  Thank angadartse
Reviewed 22 September 2020 via mobile

I went to Harrison for the weekend and found this place. Loved it. They only had a balcony king left so I got it. Spent two nights. Very nice a clean. Only negative that I have was the pillows. Brenda checked me in she was great. Restaurant was neat didnt eat there but did have a beer. Listened to a girl sing. Second night restaurant was closed. Parking garage was nice too. Will stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 1 September 2020

This is a very nice hotel that has been tastefully updated but kept the old feeling. I talked with Brenda as we were driving up to check on late check in. She was very nice and said their lobby/check in was staffed at all times. When we checked in, Brenda was still there and was as pleasant in person as she was over the phone. Our room was on the third floor and was very clean and nice looking. Due to COVID 19 there was no breakfast or restaurant available in the hotel. They do have covered parking along with an outside parking area. The only thing that could be improved is the bed we had squeaked every time you moved. It was not uncomfortable, just squeaked. I would recommend changing out the mattress. Other than that it was a very nice hotel.

Reviewed 28 August 2020

Exceeded our expectations. Great Architecture, rooms were clean and spacious with cold air. I worry about HVAC systems in older hotels but not this one. We had a 2 room suite with a balcony which was really nice. Great spot to base camp out of to see the Ozarks and Buffalo River from. I travel a lot domestically and International too and this place, for the cost, was one of the nicer I have stayed at. Will definitely be back...oh and the Prime Rib at the restaurant was the best food I have ever eaten in my life.

Trip type: Traveled with family