Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

More Info
from US$170.00
More Info
1,564 results
All reviews room house humble beginnings gift shop church service elvis presley his life visiting graceland early life shotgun house small house grounds are beautiful original location gospel music grew up birthplace museum front porch birth home
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 January 2021

Tour hours changed due to Covid but did walk the grounds. Very informative and nicely done tribute to his life. I don’t think I’d spend the $9 to enter buildings, you get plenty of information from just walking around. Free parking. Gift shop.

Date of experience: January 2021
2  Thank 2234traveler
Reviewed 30 December 2020 via mobile

We were unable to visit this attraction. They should think about renaming the starting spot the "unwelcome" center. There were vague instructions. The lady working the desk was SUPER rude and unhelpful. I understand the COVID situation and work in an industry where I am responsible for assisting visitors/guests. I know it can be done with being completely rude, horrible and unprofessional! I'm not sure if I'll ever be back in the Tupelo area so I am disappointed about not visiting but honestly couldn't part with $15 per person after being treated so rudely!

Date of experience: December 2020
1  Thank frederl1071
Reviewed 26 December 2020 via mobile

Real easy to get to from freeway. We went there on Christmas Day, so of course museum was closed. The house, church, outhouse, Elvis as a kid statue are all outside and there are markers. Definitely worth the small detour if you are an Elvis fan.

Date of experience: December 2020
1  Thank dlbemoll
Reviewed 18 November 2020

Very easy to get to. Beautiful grounds, very interesting museum and loved the 2 room house where Elvis lived for a while. Had been to Graceland and just wanted to see where he spent some of his childhood. Nice gift shop.

Date of experience: November 2020
Reviewed 24 October 2020

Being raised in Tennessee and having gone to Graceland several times, I had never been to his birthplace until this week. The highlight was the house. As tiny as it is, I was in awe that I stood in the same room that little baby Elvis was born! The furnishings are not original but from the area and the wallpaper is original. The museum was nicely done, but small. The surrounding grounds were amazing - from the statues to the Reflections pond, I felt very at peace. This is a must stop for any Elvis fan!

Date of experience: October 2020