Aloft Boston Seaport District
US$161
US$311
US$280
  • Pool
Hilton Boston Logan Airport(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$291
  • Room Service
US$194
US$172
  • Bar/Lounge
Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$217
US$299
  • Restaurant
Sheraton Boston Hotel(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$229
Sheraton.com
US$359
US$334
  • Pool
All reviewsconvention centershampoo conditionerthe ac unitblackout curtainsbody washminute walkbusiness tripdunkin donutsthe world trade centerseaport districtsouth stationsilver linecorner roomattending a conferenceper daydirectly across the streethigher floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very laid back eclectic hotel. Friendly staff, relaxed atmosphere. The rooms are cozy (not good for families w children), great shower and the extras (in house shampoo and shower gels) are an added plus. Bed are more comfortable than just an average hotel but I’ve slept in better. I would recommend again.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have never stayed at a hotel where every staff member I encountered was so rude and unfriendly. Arrived at night in freezing cold and windy weather. No person or signage explains the bizarre parking arrangement in a lot two blocks away where the access codes they gave us didn’t work. Room was rather dismal and wait staff at the restaurants were arrogant and uncourteous. I would never stay there again.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled on business
Christy_Aloft, General Manager at Aloft Boston Seaport District, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Charley K....I am so disappointed to read your review, but I appreciate you taking time to share your feedback with us. While I am very surprised to hear of your encounters with our team members, there's certainly no excuse for the unfriendliness. I would love to connect with you directly to speak further about your experience. Please reach out to me via email at Christy.loy@stawoodhotels.com. Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I just wanted to take the time to share what a wonderful stay my family and I had at Aloft this passed weekend. We came to Boston celebrating a birthday and to go to the St.Patricks Day parade. A wonderful woman named Ashley checked us in and took such great care of us while we were there, that she prompted me to write a review. She was just so kind to my family. A pleasure to talk to, she put us in a great room with a little extra space for the babies crib and an amazing view of the city, gave us some great recommendations for restaurants, and even dropped off a birthday card for me with some complimentary drink tickets. She also stored our luggage for us after check out while we went to the parade. (It was a lot of luggage and she lugged it all around herself!) We tried to give her a small thank you gift/tip that she wouldn't accept. She just said "Its been a pleasure meeting you all and I'm just doing my job." Seriously,  I can't say enough about how nice she was to us. It's rare to get such great customer service these days, so I appreciate it when I do! Thanks Ashley! Also, side note: This hotel has really good quality shampoo and body wash in dispensers so you don't have to keep asking for more of those little bottles. The beds are EXTREMELY comfortable. The lights, thermostat and electronics ate all SIRI voice controlled AND something else cool is that you can text the "BOT-ler" with any need you may have, and it will be delivered to your door in minutes. Just stay here.

Room Tip: We were in room 1201. It is almost at the very top, and a corner room with an amazing view of Boston from two angles.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family

Dear Heather E...thank you so very much for your fantastic review. I am so happy to hear that Ashley helped to make you feel at home and was able to take great care of your family throughout your stay. I have made sure to share your note with Ashley and our entire team...thanks again for sharing. Additionally, I am glad that you and your family had a comfortable stay and were able to take advantage of the tech savvy offerings we have such as our ChatBot. We can't wait to welcome you back next time!

Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

Chose this place because it was the cheapest for our visit to Boston, and was very pleasantly surprised. Although there is no long term parking on site, you can park right outside for 30 minutes while you check in. The parking lot (at $25 a night) is about a 3 minute walk away. You walk into a lobby that is also the bar/billiards room, so it was lively and busy. We were served quickly and headed upstairs to our room. The elevator is quick because it uses a system that directs you which elevator to use when you enter the floor you want.

The room itself is very clean and well appointed. Spacious contemporary decorated room, Comfortable queen sized beds, nice sized wall mounted tv, fridge, hair dryer, iron/board, coffee, water and some toiletries (shampoo, body wash). One odd thing was a lack of storage for clothes... one very small closet space to hang a few shirts, but no drawers. Heating/ air conditioner is a little noisy (as are most), but otherwise a quiet room.

The only negative to renting this hotel is the lack of public transportation to the hotel. We used Uber during our trip and it was just over $9 for a trip in to Faneuil Market. A map outlining exactly where to find the bus stops would be helpful.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank dikaba

Dear dikaba...thank you for your review of the Aloft Boston Seaport. I'm happy that you had the opportunity to stay with us and were able to take advantage of the amenities we offer on property such as our W XYZ bar and guest room amenities. I have shared your note regarding bus station locations with our Welcome Desk team so we may have these on hand in the future. Again, thank you for your review and we look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed March 17, 2018

Fairly new hotel with all the amenities of a much more expensive hotel. Received an upgrade at check in for being a Starwood Member which was a nice sized room on the 11th floor with a view of the City. Nice sized bathroom/shower area and very clean with large flat screen television. Bed was large and comfortable.

I travel with my dog when I can and the Aloft was very accommodating for her with no additional charge (the majority of hotels in Boston charge $100 per dog for your stay) There's a small yard in the back for the doggie as well.

Quick and friendly front desk check in and a self service breakfast/snack area.

You can walk to Legal Seafoods Harborside, Legal Test Kitchen and a few other restaurants. Also a parking lot for 25 bucks a night!

Will definitely stay here in the future.

Room Tip: Ask for a CIty View
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank pjleary

Hi pjleary...thank you for your review of the Aloft Boston Seaport. I am so delighted that you and your pup had the opportunity to stay with us and enjoyed a comfortable stay. I want to thank you for being a loyal SPG member and for recognizing our friendly talent. We look forward to welcoming you back should your travels bring you back to Boston!