US$209
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$290/night.

US$413
US$329
US$351
US$314
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$398/night.

US$591
Kimpton
US$179
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$203/night.

US$322
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$415/night.

US$386
US$242
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$289/night.

US$519
US$465
US$407
Cancelon
1,859 results
All reviewsprecinct barpolice headquartersheated towel rackold police stationgreat locationcopley squarelounge areacoffee machineback bay stationloved this hotelexcellent hotelwithin walking distancenewbury stexcellent stayfew blocksbeacon hillvalet parking
Reviewed 16 July 2018

The staff at Loews always makes me feel welcome and appreciated when I check in. The rooms are always comfortable and efficient, with enough room to work and relax. The valet and door staff are especially accommodating and efficient. I can't complain about anything at this hotel. Thank you.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Loews Hotels and Resorts
Robert R, General Manager at Loews Boston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Kassim,

We love to hear from our return guests and thank you for your loyalty to Loews and Loews Boston!

Our hotel is our team, and although our location is ideal and product well maintained, it is our service which leaves a most memorable impression.

We all look forward to your return,

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Boston has a new sherif in town in fact the entire building a former police headquarters, replete with historically intact details, high ceilings, Bostonian bold exterior architecture and a restaurant called Precint. What was truly amazing was the careful blending of the old and new, and the stately way the lobby and their version of a living room blended with the stainless rails to their basement restaurant Precint. But you could smell the Cappuccino pouring out of the cozy common area, that reminded me of The Hamptons with a giant flat screen tv wall, and cozy furniture. I loved getting my inner barista on, with the free varieties of coffee, latte and mocha choices, at their highly simple but sophisticated gourmet ground coffe maker. And With my cappuccino with mocha in hand I sauntered over to the cushy chairs and congratulated myself for choosing such a warm, and tastefully decorated hotel.. From it’s perfect Back Bay location, we loved bringing our dogs (spoiled queen and king not just the pets) to Boston Common and enjoyed The Precint restaurant at the hotel where we enjoyed al fresco dining and lobster omelette. The staff including managing director Robert Rivers, were gracious, open and quick and eager to provide exceptional customer service. Our room was grand and we loved the high floor corner suite, I especially loved the frette linen (check out and google frette linen) the grandest choice possible in linen. We were pleasantly surprised, and loved all the recommendations including the fun duck tours and Legal Seafood on the harbor with water front seating all arranged for us, BY TEXT MESSAGE. So If this review causes you to bring your smart money please tell them, Terry, Howard, and our dogs Lucy and Osi say hey!!!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Robert R, General Manager at Loews Boston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2018

Dear Terry, Howard, Lucy and Osi,

We were thrilled to have you all as guests of the Loews Boston and our team is still talking about the dog walk via a Segway!

Our team truly believes in our hospitality culture and it shows in their service style, which is intentionally meant to be unscripted. Guest often comment on service as being a key driver for determining a return visit and it sounds as if we were able to create a similar impression.

Product and location are surely important factors and I enjoyed hearing of your experience in your guest room and at Precinct Kitchen + Bar, surely not to be overlooked. Our patio dining, breakfast, lunch or dinner is quite popular and a wonderful way to enjoy the view and sounds of Boston's Back Bay.

As you have my contact, please let me know of any return date so that we can insure your King and Queen are comfy!

Best,

Reviewed 6 July 2018

The staff was very friendly; the rooms were clean. The lounge area is large and has many amenities including a coffee/hot chocolate machine and large television. The rooms are a little small, but that is to be expected in the downtown area of a northeastern city. I am used to a king bed at home, so the double bed was tough. The bathroom is very large and has a shower and tub, but the towel bar for hand towels is at the opposite end of the sink. The housekeeping staff automatically replaced the laundry bags when we put our dirty laundry in them. Big flat screen tv, but it takes too long to turn on. There are two Fiji water bottles that cost $8 each, but there are also four smaller free water bottles that are replaced every day. There is a mini fridge in the room. The air conditioning is constantly on and provides nice white noise while sleeping. Our view was of three other buildings. It wasn't a brick wall, but it also wasn't a view of much. There are several good restaurants in the area and most attractions are within three miles.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Robert R, General Manager at Loews Boston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2018

Dear Lawyerboy,

Loews Boston is thrilled to be hosting you and your colleagues and we are grateful for you taking time to share your experience, thank you!

Our success is delivered by a team of committed hospitality professionals and your stay is a result of their consistent hard work, and we are very proud of each and every one. Loews commits a fair amount of capital and talent at insuring a favourable product and your experience in Boston would be consistent at any one of our 24 locations in the US.

Location is key, and within 10 city blocks there are no less than 40 amazing restaurants that our own, Precinct Kitchen + Bar competes. Hopefully you will have a chance to experience PK+B as we are rated in the top 150 from over 2500 in greater Boston. And, for attractions, our concierge and front office team has a list of nearly 100 places one can visit in and around Boston, most fully accessible by foot or our world famous T.

Please let me know personally, if you wish a recommendation as we each have some favorites,

Reviewed 29 June 2018

I spent three nights at Loews recently. It was a fabulous experience. The room was lovely, all I needed. The service I received from the front desk (directions, help using Lyft for the first time, printing when I realized I printed the wrong document for my client meeting) was outstanding. The valet and doormen were friendly. The food was delicious. I had breakfast in the restaurant one day, and two dinners in my room. No complaints. The location was perfect. I was within walking distance of Boylston and Newbury Streets, with plenty of choices for shopping and eating. I have new client in the area, and I would love to stay at Loews again when I am back. Thanks for making my business trip so stress free; from a travel perspective at least!

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Loews Hotels and Resorts
Robert R, General Manager at Loews Boston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Dear Lilmissnumbers,

My team and I appreciate your selection of Loews Boston and for taking time to share comments related to your stay, thank you!

Precinct Kitchen & Bar has a strong reputation in our market which is supported by a creative and responsible culinary team. And, complemented by a diverse and knowledgeable service team who participate in our menu planning twice yearly. Hence, with any future visit you may realize our menu changes and an opportunity to again try a menu selection that is fresh, local and a favorite.

Many of our guests originally select our hotel based on it's premier location, at corner of Berkeley and Stuart Streets, however return due their experience with our team and product. Boston, as a small city, allows our guests to be just steps and/or blocks away from numerous key points of interest and whether in for business or leisure one can experience our history and vibe.

Please let me know of a return, and if I might assist,

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel was very hospitable and comfortable, and it was very fancy and helpful. The only thing was that I think it was more for couples and not really for families. Overall, the hotel was very nice and helpful.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Robert R, General Manager at Loews Boston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear YamiSof,

Thank you your sharing your experience at Loews Boston and we appreciate your visit to this amazing city!

Loews Boston continues to add services and 'perks' to make young adults and children feel special and will enhance these programs further through 2018. Our We Love Kids campaign, recently improved, has many perks and I hope that you were able to enjoy.

Please let me know of a future return and I will personally have our Concierge assist with We Love Kids.

Enjoy your weekend,