“Great cocktails and super view,”
Review of Sky Bar

Sky Bar
Ranked #607 of 3,393 Restaurants in Boston
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Back Bay
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Good value excellent cocktails with a stunning view.
Great pre-dinner venue and the food looked good but we were already booked elsewhere

Reviewed December 21, 2017

I was actually headed to the Skywalk but it was closed for a private function. I just wanted to take some pictures, which they permitted me since I was flying out the next day. I ordered a glass of wine and was pleasantly surprised to pay under $10. I would certainly have dinner on my next visit.

Reviewed August 29, 2017

We were advised to go up to sky bar to see the view. We didn't want to eat do hadn't booked a table. When we got there the bar was heaving, but did get served quickly. However when we tried to walk to a window we were told we were not allowed. There were men standing at each end of the bar to prevent us taking photographs. Obviously they want you to pay to go up to the viewing platform which is fair enough. I just wish we'd know. This BEFORE purchasing a drink.

2  Thank Helenhig
Reviewed June 17, 2017

Came here for drinks at the bar which we enjoyed so much we decided to book a table for lunch the next day.
The restaurant has great views of the city and the waiting staff are very friendly, but while we were there the fire alarm kept going of, but nobody came to explain what was going on which considering we were on the top floor was very disconcerting.
To be honest the lunchtime menu isn't that good and the food was very average, so on reflection I would say just come for a drink in the bar. The other thing I was aware of was the lack of security checks for this part of the building.

Reviewed December 17, 2016 via mobile

Called in late for a nightcap and the view. Ended up staying a while and listening to the live music. Excellent.