“Highly Immersive Escape Room!”

Komnata Quest Boston
Ranked #14 of 56 Fun & Games in Boston
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Try our world famous private escape room adventures! Komnata Quest introduces over 100 locations in 30 cities across the globe. Komnata Quest was voted best escape room in the States in the USA Today 2017 poll. We’re excited to bring it to Boston!
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Out of all the escape rooms I have done, I have to say that the ambiance and environment of St Angelos Castle Escape Room is one of the best I’ve ever been in! Our team escaped with a few minutes to spare. I especially like that these rooms are made for smaller groups. I’ve done escape rooms where my small group of 2-3 had to be paired with an existing group of 6 and it’s definitely difficult to solve puzzles and communicate with people you just met. That being said, Komnata was the perfect solution for this problem! The staff was super helpful and professional. I can’t wait until their other rooms open! The puzzles were pretty unique and the story was awesome! All the other escape rooms have similar detective-like themes and can get pretty boring. The creepy ambiance was right up my alley. Definitely recommend this place 100%!

Date of experience: April 2018
"exercise"
"fun"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 13 April 2018

My husband and I did the St. Angelo's Castle escape puzzle! It was an awesome test of our communication skills, quick-thinking, figuring stuff out with our hands all while working together as a team. Our game masters were wonderful and we were so proud of finishing the quest just in the nick of time! The place is amazingly done with pristine attention to detail and you can tell a lot of love went into setting the stage for the guests at St. Angelo's castle. I really recommend this Komnata quest to anyone looking for a, as we say in German, "nerve-tickle"! Thank you!

Reviewed 10 April 2018

My friends and I had a really fun time doing the St. Angelo's Castle escape (2-5 people, we had a group of 5). The puzzles were challenging, but very logical, and the clues were helpful without giving too much away. The decor was awesome, and I felt like I was transported into Medieval times! We finished with only 8 minutes to spare. Communication was key, and puzzles require everyone to work together. The staff was professional and very fun. Can't wait until they open more quests! I would definitely recommend St. Angelo's Castle to groups looking to spend a fun afternoon.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Super fun, I definitely recommend it! We did the 2-person 45 minute “boxed in” quest (which is self described as more of an escape game than an escape room) and it was perfect! Just challenging enough without being frustrating. We got out with 3 minutes to spare! Each person has to utilize what they’ve got individually as well as together — communication is key, so to speak.

Every detail was perfectly thought through and executed, utilizing all sorts of different skills and senses. I’m already gathering my next group together to come back and explore another quest!

The people there were professional, responsive, and fun. Their commitment to detail is reflected in both the quest and the awesome decor, and I’m excited to be impressed again next time. Thanks again for a great night out!