2,164 results
All reviewscopley squaregreat locationcomplimentary wineboutique hotelwine hourwine receptionqueen roomevery eveningrooms are smalltrinity churchshopping and restaurantsmini barboston public libraryhotel barnewbury stwould definitely stay here againtwo blocks
Reviewed 11 August 2018

I had a team of people come in from across the globe. We had a 3 day meeting at the hotel. The service was excellent, the rooms were clean and modern and the facilities for the meeting was amazing. The sales team created a menu that worked for us. The staff ensured all of our needs were met. Great location too. We went to a Red Sox game and took a private walking tour with Hub Town Tours!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Management_Team_247, General Manager at Copley Square Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Dear wendonthegreen,

The pleasure of hosting your team was truly ours and we are delighted that you felt welcomed by our team from the moment that you arrived at our hotel. We trust that our meeting facilities provided everything that you needed to have an efficient and productive meeting and that our close proximity to Fenway Park was perfect after a day of hard work. We thank you for investing the time to share this review nd hope to welcome you all time and again for years to come.

Reviewed 10 August 2018

I was here on business and had a good stay. The front desk staff is very helpful, really appreciate them. The rooms were clean and had a comfortable stay. The hotel is at a very convenient place and easy access to places in Boston downtown

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Management_Team_247, General Manager at Copley Square Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Dear shyam302,

We are elated that you could join us during your recent business trip and appreciate this review. While our hotel is perfect for guests that need to catch up on emails, it is also the perfect gateway to our historic city and we are elated that you could enjoy both benefits during your stay. We invite you to join us again anytime and hope to see you very soon.

Reviewed 9 August 2018

I had booked the hotel from the prior night because I was to fly in early morning. It was clearly communicated, yet my room was not ready when I arrived- tired, after an overnight flight. Worse still, they had 'cancelled' my booking marking me as a 'no-show'! Really..? Yet they didn't forget to charge me for the 'no-show'.. Anyways, after arguments with the robotic and unhelpful clerk, they managed to give me a room after making me wait for about 45 minutes.
The room itself was extremely small...it is impossible for 2 people (average built) to walk in the room without running into each other :- ) and of course there is very little place for luggage, which we had to jump over to go and use the bathroom.There was no water bottle in the room- certainly not complimentary (not even a small 200 ml bottle that wouldn't even cost much) and not even on a paid basis. The bathroom lighting was poor. One of the lights just above the bath tub came on along with the exhaust fan- so if you want some light, be prepared for the blast of cold air from the fan. The furniture was old and worn-out.There was no fridge in the room. The window opened on to the car-park of the Prudential building.. lol:- (
The only good thing was that the breakfast (btw, which was not included in the room tariff, but paid for separately) was nice and the hotel is located in a very central location- very near to the town centre as well as the Charles river.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family

Dear Mg56967,

We thank you for sharing this review and while we are delighted that you loved our central location and delicious breakfast selections, we regret that there were other details of the stay which disappointed you. Although I trust that we were able to resolve these concerns as soon as we were made aware, we regret that they left such a lasting impression with you. I would love the opportunity to offer my personal apologies and to learn more about your stay. If you would be open to coordinating a brief phone conversation, I invite you to forward your contact details, along with a convenient time for me to reach out to you to stephen.cullen@copleysquarehotel.com. It was a pleasure to have hosted you, and it would be a great joy to be able to welcome you again. It is our sincerest hope that you might one day grant us the opportunity to restore your confidence in our hotel.

Reviewed 9 August 2018

We loved staying at the Copley Square Hotel. It's a beautiful, clean hotel. The staff was so friendly and helpful. One of the best parts about staying at the Copley is that it is centrally located to so many different things. We were able to walk to a lot of beautiful sights in Boston.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Joanie,

It has been a joy to discover that you so perfectly enjoyed your stay and we appreciate this 5-star recommendation, we invite you to settle in again with us right here in the heart of Boston anytime and hope to see you again soon.

Copley Square Hotel

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed here recently and enjoyed this hotel. There was plenty of room in our suite which was well appointed and very clean. The hotel is in a great location only a block away from the station and a short walk to Boston commons. We enjoyed drinks at the bar with excellent service there. While the staff were efficient I feel they could have offered more information at check in on services provided by the hotel ie bottled water provided in the morning and some type of happy hour in the afternoon all excellent but only discovered this by accident. Still a great hotel and we enjoyed our stay. I would have given 5stars but for the indifference at check in.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear BillAnd,

We thank you for choosing Copley Square Hotel during your recent trip to Boston and we appreciate this review. Our central location is perfect for guests looking to explore the many amazing sites in the Back Bay and we trust that you found it to be a place of wonderful relaxation as well. We invite you to make yourself at home again anytime as we would love the opportunity to win your heart in full with a stay you are certain to love.