“Excellent Dumplings”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Neighborhood: Chinatown
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We were staying nearby in our first trip to Boston and read the great reviews. It did not disappoint. This is a small spot, hole in a wall with very limited seating. However, this place is packed with a 20 min wait. Which proved how good the food is. We ordered the pork and shrimp dumplings. It was delicious. The entree size portions are shareable. We had the Kung Pao Chicken and it was flavorful. I highly recommend.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Went there for dumplings given the whole fuss - they are quite good but not amazing. The stuff was friendly and we got the food quite fast. The place is a bit too crammed and the have carpet floors - which is kinda gross for a restaurant.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

The reviews for this hole in the wall are accurate. Terrific fried dumplings, not expensive. I also ordered soup, but they brought it to me 25 minutes after I ordered it, after I was finishing the dumplings. They took it off the bill without complaint. They sat me at the “common” table in front because I was solo but it was early on a Sunday so no one joined me. Down the block from the Chinatown Arch. Yummy.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

I watched Ming Tsai, who lives in Boston recommend this place for a spicy dish. This was our first stop from the airport and DID NOT disappoint. MMMM!! My husband and I shared a couple of dishes and the hot and sour soup which was incredible. Fair prices, large menu and we look forward to going back next time we are in Boston.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Had lovely pork dumplings, pork buns , sweet and sour soup, some greens and tea. The service was fast and effective and the food really delicious.