7,659 results
All reviews sunset terrace vanderbilt wing resort fee sports complex the blue ridge dining room gingerbread house club floor spa experience piano bar historic hotel rocking chairs day pass main lobby mountain view breakfast buffet gpi edison
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We stayed at the Omni Grove Park Inn for our anniversary and it was just wonderful. We arrived to champagne and chocolate dipped strawberries and a most welcoming staff. Our bellman was so helpful and showed us the best place to park, made restaurant suggestions, and remembered us each time we saw him during our 3-day stay. We enjoyed the sunsets on the verandah and a warm-up wine by the fire each evening before dinner. It was an anniversary we will long remember.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2018

GPI remains one of favorite destinations in NC. Have been visiting for over 20 years. Ambiance, history and service tradition are the experience. OMNI presence has enhanced location. very busy on all holiday weekends, so make dinner & spa appointments early

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2018

I did like my stay. Great loyalty ambassador, spa, room service, and marketplace. Awful front desk staff. They lied to me upon check in and the next day I spoke with another front desk person only to find out about the lie. It made my trip less enjoyable. I hate to feel taken advantage of or lied too to move a situation on. The whole thing would have easily been resolved had they initially told the truth.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank morganjynellf
OGPI, Manager at The Omni Grove Park Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thank you for sharing. We apologize for the misunderstanding. We appreciate how much you enjoyed your stay and hope you will return to the resort in the future.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Loved every minute of it! Great staff/service from moment of arrival until departures. The sunset view was breathtaking and plenty of seats to watch it. Food was delicious and we even received upgraded room and drinks for my birthday!

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Stunning views of the Blue Ridge Mountains! Excellent service, very clean and just a beautiful hotel. Worth the price and all around great experience! Great place for special occasions. They surprised me with a gift in the our room for my birthday ...I thought it was so nice and thoughful.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family