The Omni Grove Park Inn Spa
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Ways to Experience The Omni Grove Park Inn Spa
All reviews spa cafe entire spa hot tub mineral pool rock walls couples retreat body treatment day pass overlooking the mountains minute massage deep tissue blue ridge gpi pedicure lockers underwater masseuse
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed at the Omni because they have many on site restaurants and have great music in the evening. The rooms are standard rooms - nothing too crazy. We stayed in both the original hotel and the renovated wing - both have pros and cons. The original wing is more central to the property but the rooms and older and not as renovated. The wings are nice but what you would expect for any “nice” business class hotel.

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed 22 January 2021 via mobile

My daughters and I each had a massage at the spa and then spent several hours enjoying the pools and hot tubs with our day pass. A few of the hot tub‘s could use a little renovation, and I believe they are doing that now. The staff is super attentive and everything was extremely clean.

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed 20 December 2020 via mobile

First off, this spa is unbelievable. We arrived at 8am for the first appointment and we’re not disappointed with our 80 minute massage. For months my wife and I had been imagining how incredible it would be to take a few days of total relaxation at this spa. The goal was to spend all day relaxing, hot tubbing, and reading books on the kindle- our first vacation since our daughter was born over a year ago. We had our bathing suits and books all loaded up.

Unfortunately no e-readers of any kind were allowed. This rule is very confusing. They sell books at the spa gift shop, but don’t allow a kindle? After 4 hours of a 22 hour planned visit (2 days) we decided to leave. Whoever made this rule must have never read from a kindle and has no idea what they are proposing. There is nothing to “unplug” on a kindle white e-reader. You can’t talk on it. You can’t take pictures. You can’t even access the internet other than to buy new books. It’s simply a digital screen to read books on. It allows you to zoom in to actually see when you have bad vision or dim lighting.

I thought my wife and I may have been being over dramatic about the whole thing, but on my way out I spoke with three other gentlemen in the locker room who all had the same experience and were upset.

Reading books should be an acceptable practice in a spa. Shaming those who use a digital e-reader is strange and disappointing.

I’m not sure if we will be back.

Date of experience: December 2020
1  Thank Z2469XDbrianh
Reviewed 16 November 2020

Austin in valet- totally personable!
Lexi and Erica in Edison’s- must go visit- they make you feel sooo welcome at the restaurant and know the menu well! *be sure to make a reservation!!
Mike and Tim who work the elevator to the Main inn are extremely knowledgeable about the history of the hotel and make you feel welcome as soon as you enter.
Overall great experience, bustling hotel, well decorated for the holidays! You feel warm and welcome at this hotel. The trail was neat to walk, facilities are maintained well. The spa- we couldn’t get a reservation and they seemed too busy For walkin guests when we wanted to buy a few items- beware only credit card taken there, outside of that it’s still a 5 experience!
They are very strict on masks as well!

Date of experience: November 2020
Reviewed 9 November 2020

Improve customer service. The staffs oh well attitude is inexcusable. The lines for everything made it feel like an amusement park not a fine resort. 20 minutes standing in line for a drink in the evening to another 15 minute wait in line for a simple coffee in the morning. Had a gift card to use but every time we tried the staff said oh these are a pain, the gift shops apparently are separate from OMNI. The food we did eat at the Grove Park was just ok. The best experience we had was with the housekeeping staff who brought us an extra pillow with a "my pleasure"!

Date of experience: November 2020
3  Thank chadhT9354WD
OGPI, Public Relations Manager at The Omni Grove Park Inn Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2020

Our sincerest apologies for a less than word class experience at the Inn. We are disheartened to hear about these interactions with our staff. Rest assured this is not typical behavior or guest treatment at our hotel. We have shared your feedback with all hotel leaders across departments to ensure our associates’ behavior is consistently of the highest caliber. Thank you for sharing this feedback.