Haunted Asheville Ghost Tours

Ways to Experience Haunted Asheville Ghost Tours
from US$24.95
More Info
1,130 results
All reviews supernatural tour walking tour great tour story teller his knowledge wear comfy shoes two hours small group would highly recommend this tour lots of fun tad brian stories guide storytelling murder downtown
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 April 2021 via mobile

Great tour. Tad was an amazing guide, interactive and fun. He taught me and my teenager some great history on Asheville and western North Carolina. Will definitely come back again.

Reviewed 11 April 2021

My family and I had a great time seeing the city of Asheville from a spooky and historic point of view. Brian was an excellent tour guide and historian. I'm surprised at how much his passion for the history of Asheville really brought a new dimension to our experience. Thanks Brian!

Reviewed 9 April 2021

We thoroughly enjoyed Tad's knowledge of history and his wonderful storytelling. We enjoyed not only learning about Asheville and the Vanderbilts but also about the events that led up to the ghost sightings. Lots of fun! A great way to see the city!

Reviewed 7 April 2021 via mobile

Tad was great! Highly recommend! Take the later tour so it will be dark. Enjoyed it and got to see the beautiful city as well.

Reviewed 6 April 2021

I recommend ghost tours to anyone going to a new city because it’s a cool & unique way to explore & see parts of a city you may have never seen & this was no exception. Bryan/Brian(?) was our tour guide & he was funny, personable, & knowledgable. We even had a spooky encounter on our tour! I definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a fun, touristy experience.