US$102
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

US$209
  • Pool
Applewood Manor Inn Bed & Breakfast(Asheville)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/22
Free cancellation until 07/26
US$259
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$288/night.

The Omni Grove Park Inn(Asheville)
Free cancellation until 07/21
US$300
US$224
  • Pool
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$269/night.

US$249
Free cancellation until 07/25
Book now, pay at stay
US$220
US$170
All reviewsrooftop barparking garagegreat locationtop floorminimalist stylefrosted glassking corner suiteice bagsfrench bulldogwelcome bagcharge phonesusb portsfiltered waterservice elevatorrain shower headrooms are modernlight switches
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed at AC HOTEL, it was perfect!! Great location, and great service. Their rooftop bar and restaurant was great for breakfast and evening cocktails! I would recommend this hotel to everyone.

Staying in downtown was great, easy to walk to restaurants and stores! Easy ride to the biltmore and grove park inn which both include parking.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I was looking for a relatively nice place for my husband and daughter to stay as they visited my older son who lives in Asheville. I came across the AC hotel which is brand new and right downtown. I figured it be perfect so they could walk around downtown and my son could come as well. We mainly went to his place to visit which was very nice.

Unfortunately what you get for the money was quite disappointing. For $300 a night, you get a very, very, VERY tiny room with two queen beds somehow strategically stuffed into the room and an extremely bizzarre bathroom set up. The bathroom door going into the bathroom is clear. Gross! Hello it’s a bathroom. And then going into the bathroom the shower doors are clear and the toilet is all in the same room. Their rooms offer absolute zero privacy. Not to mention, it is in the gut of the city so any views you may be hoping to get are of the parking lot or the surrounding buildings. But that part is what it is I guess.

My husband and daughter were at the point of embarrassment as they had to avoid looking in the direction of the bathroom anytime anybody went. What kind of moron designed this place?!? And, this was supposedly one of the nicer rooms.....are you kidding! Unless you get their king corner suite, which I believe is $800-$1200 a night or more, you’re faced with a sardine like atmosphere with zero privacy. Needless to say for a price point of $300 or more a night depending on what day of the week you’re staying it seemed like a total sham. No hot tubs no pools nothing is inclusive...... I don’t get it.

First and last visit to this overrated crap hole. I gave it 2 stars, the only thing it had going is that it was new.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
3  Thank South_Haven_Getaway
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

What a lovely, pleasant place to stay. The bed was phenomenal and the breakfast buffet a delicious treat. They go out of their way to please all the senses. Uncommonly perfect customer service. I will stay here again and again.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank cfitmv
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Loved the property and loved the staff. Did not get that snobby feeling some people mentioned in previous reviews. Quite the opposite. Very friendly and HELPFUL. Every staff member we ran into was always friendly and always asked how our stay was going. Loved where it’s located. Right in the middle of downtown. We walked everywhere. Loved that they DON’T have carpet in the bedrooms. Bed very comfortable. Any need was a phone call away. No room service, but that was ok. Just made us get out there! The only thing that could have made it better would have been a room with a view. That’s it. Thank you. Highly recommend it.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Philip S, Manager at AC Hotel Asheville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Hello and thank you for the kind words! We are thrilled that you appreciated the friendly service, location, and the design elements we selected for our hotel. Please know you are welcome to return should you ever find yourself coming back to Asheville, NC!

Reviewed 27 March 2018

This was my first experience with the latest brand in the stable of Marriott offerings. In summation, my experience could best be translated as "disappointing." If you have not experienced an AC Hotel stay, let me apprise you of a couple of things. First, Marriott's newest "brand" hotel is advertised as targeting the millennial generation. Fine. But, if you are accustomed to having your feet hit a nice, deep cushion rug in the morning, this is definitely not the right place to stay for you. In this new type of hotels, rugs (and might I mention extra towels) are not to be found. (I should mention that things like extra towels are in my Marriott Elite Member profile but, invariably, the only way you will get extra attention from any of the staff is to ask for it.) Second, I must hasten to add that the hotel staff is cordial enough but, won't go out of their way to do anything special or take the initiative when it comes to customer care. Third, the rooftop bar/dining is pleasant, but nothing to get excited about. In fairness to the Hotel management and staff, I would like to close by saying that my stay there was not unpleasant, but I can't say that it was a top-tier Marriott experience.

Room Tip: This hotel is located in downtown Asheville. Getting a room with a good view of the mountains may prove to be a bit of a challenge.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family