A-1 Budget Motel
Everglades Motel(Homestead)
Deluxe Inn Motel(Homestead)
  • Room Service
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 8, 2017 via mobile

In all honesty it's not the nicest but they are exceptional customer service. The reservation from Priceline never came in but he honored it anyways. It was peaceful and very very quiet. I had left my light on in my vehicle and it drained my battery. They were generous to let me stay extra hours till I had it repaired. I cannot say enough good things about it.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed November 20, 2017 via mobile

Disgusting. Old. Smells. Stains an mild in bathroom. Dead bugs on floor. We paid $156.00. We left an went to Hilton an had to pay another $300./ this place is below one star. Microwave dirty. Walls filthy. Carpet old.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 12, 2017

Yes, it was low rate for this area, but the room needs renovation.Everything what you need was in the room, but you feel not comfortable.It would be better if owners even though do something- some painting, cleaning,small repairing

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 24, 2015 via mobile

My review goes out to the owners of this motel:
Come on! You could do SO much better than this! The room looks ok with quite good interior. Everything in this room badly needs a GOOD wash, cleaning and maybe some painting. Hang up some new curtains. Get rid of the floor carpet or at least give it a rinse once in a while!
The shower does not get warm, though the sink does and the bathroom needs to be taken care of overall.
Put some effort into this and you could actually get good reviews and a lot more (happy) customers!
And please stop the smoking part!

Stayed: November 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 28, 2015 via mobile

This location was convenient to our home.Reservation was booked online at a very low rate for the area.The outside of the building neat and clean.There were no problems with checking into the room.The attendant was polite when he was called to our room because we could not turn on the tv. He was able to turn on the t.v. after a few tries. I was skeptical about the bed as the room it self was not the best vibe. On a positive note the bathroom was awesome and seem to be remodeled.

Stayed: October 2015, traveled solo