“Mountain Biking 1/2 Day Tour”

Moab Cyclery Day Tours
Ranked #34 of 66 Tours in Moab
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We were all newbies so we asked Kristin, our fabulous and friendly tour guide, to find any easy trail for our group of 4 adults. She chose the best trail possible and we were not disappointed. With her help, we managed to survive the ride and have a blast!!! She gave us tons of helpful tips that made riding fun and exciting!!!

All reviews
"porcupine rim"
"own pace"
"an amazing guide"

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Not being a very experienced mountain biker, I wanted to go on a mountain bike ride in famed Moab. Moab Cyclery added me to a tour booked for 6, squeezing me in as a 7th rider at the last minute - they were extremely easy to work with and helpful. Kristen, our guide, did an excellent job with her group of riders of mixed skill levels, adjusting the trail selection and pace level of the ride as needed. Tour left about 8:30 am and returned about 12:30 pm - traveled to biking site by van in about 45 minutes, so including the return to the shop, about 90 minutes of travel time, leaving the other 2 - 2.5 hours for the bike ride. I highly recommend the team at Moab Cyclery.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Moab Cyclery was great to work with. With so many trails to choose from our guide Eric made sure there were no wasted rides. He was able to size up our ability and take us on trails that were fun and challenging but not over our skill set. It was worth every penny and will hire them again. Following him down Porcupine Rim was amazing!

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Rented bikes and had Eric Boxrud take my son and I out for the day. Eric was very knowledgable and chose the perfect trails for us to ride based on our skill level. Would highly recommend Maob Cyclery for you MT adventure in Moab.

See more reviews
Reviewed 16 March 2018

My wife and I were traveling cross country and stopped in Moab for 36 hours. I had a half day to fit in a ride and wanted to maximize my trail time. I decided to do a half day tour and Eric was my guide. Eric knew exactly where to take me based on my riding style! Thank you for making my first Moab experience a great one. I will be back!