“Mountain Biking 1/2 Day Tour”

Moab Cyclery Day Tours
Ranked #33 of 70 Tours in Moab
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We were all newbies so we asked Kristin, our fabulous and friendly tour guide, to find any easy trail for our group of 4 adults. She chose the best trail possible and we were not disappointed. With her help, we managed to survive the ride and have a blast!!! She gave us tons of helpful tips that made riding fun and exciting!!!

JaredF316, Owner at Moab Cyclery Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Thank you for choosing Moab Cyclery! That is beauty of Moab, you have so many trail choices, everything from mild for wild. I am glad we were able to design a ride that was fun and challenging. We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback and we look forward to your next visit to Moab.

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"bikes"
in 36 reviews

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Not being a very experienced mountain biker, I wanted to go on a mountain bike ride in famed Moab. Moab Cyclery added me to a tour booked for 6, squeezing me in as a 7th rider at the last minute - they were extremely easy to work with and helpful. Kristen, our guide, did an excellent job with her group of riders of mixed skill levels, adjusting the trail selection and pace level of the ride as needed. Tour left about 8:30 am and returned about 12:30 pm - traveled to biking site by van in about 45 minutes, so including the return to the shop, about 90 minutes of travel time, leaving the other 2 - 2.5 hours for the bike ride. I highly recommend the team at Moab Cyclery.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you so much for choosing Moab Cyclery! Guiding riders with varying abilities is an art and we have the best artists. I am glad we were able to sneak you in and get you out on two wheels. Thanks for providing the feedback and we look forward to guiding you in the future.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Moab Cyclery was great to work with. With so many trails to choose from our guide Eric made sure there were no wasted rides. He was able to size up our ability and take us on trails that were fun and challenging but not over our skill set. It was worth every penny and will hire them again. Following him down Porcupine Rim was amazing!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Awesome! Thank you for choosing Moab Cyclery. Eric is a master of tour design and I am glad you were able to reap the benefits. Thanks for the feedback and we look forward to your next visit to Moab.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Rented bikes and had Eric Boxrud take my son and I out for the day. Eric was very knowledgable and chose the perfect trails for us to ride based on our skill level. Would highly recommend Maob Cyclery for you MT adventure in Moab.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for choosing Moab Cyclery. Eric is the best and we are lucky to have him. I am glad you were able to get out and enjoy Moab on two wheels. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to guiding you in the future.

See more reviews
Reviewed 16 March 2018

My wife and I were traveling cross country and stopped in Moab for 36 hours. I had a half day to fit in a ride and wanted to maximize my trail time. I decided to do a half day tour and Eric was my guide. Eric knew exactly where to take me based on my riding style! Thank you for making my first Moab experience a great one. I will be back!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Welcome to the Moab Club! Thank you for choosing Moab Cyclery. I am glad you enjoyed the tour and the trails in Moab. There is no other place like it, one of the best places to ride a bike. Thank you for taking to the time to provide feedback and we look forward to guiding you in the future.