“Surprisingly good”
Review of Morty's Pub

Morty's Pub
Ranked #13 of 18 Restaurants in Bayfield
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Description: Morty's has a large selection of craft, imported and domestic beers. Combine that with fresh Lake Superior Whitefish, great burgers, fries, sandwiches & appetizers and you begin to see why Morty's in Bayfield is the hot spot for fun. Tell your friends to "Meet me at Morty's."
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

We stopped in after a terrible boat cruise. Food was actually delicious for a tavern setting. The cheese curds and whitefish sandwich where tasty.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

This place doesn't look like much from the outside, and that doesn't really change when you get inside. We were drawn in by the whitefish tacos and black bean burgers that were listed in the menu hanging in the window. Both were really, really good. The burger was served with house-made potato chips which were also very good. I did not regret passing on the upgrade to fries. Service was super attentive and pleasant. We'll likely be back later in our stay, and on future trips to Bayfield.

Amy S, Owner at Morty's Pub, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Thanks for the review Jolsongoude! We work hard to keep our place very casual and friendly. We're glad you enjoyed our specialties and can't wait for you to stop by again.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Headed here after the Apostle Island cruise. Excellent selection on beer - really enjoyed the Widow Maker. Service was fast and excellent! Had the cheese curds and white fish tacos. Both were good.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

The food is good but the staff need better people skills. I felt like an inconvenience rather than a guest here. I ordered fried pickles and the whitefish basket. They asked me if I wanted fries or chips. I ordered fries. Found out that is an extra two dollars for fries. It would have been nice to be informed. The fried pickles were good but not enough of them. For the price I would have expected more. The whitefish was good. The fries were plentiful. I would have rated it better had the staff been more service conscience.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Was hoping for fish but it must have been a big day as they were out of fish. Burgers looked really good but we did want fish. Nice cold beer and wine so drinks were fine. I'd try it again

Been to Morty's Pub? Share your experiences!