“Hot Delivery”

Sargent pepperoni's
Ranked #10 of 18 Restaurants in Bayfield
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 9 October 2017

Even on a weekend like the Applefest they deliver pizza to your door. It was very very good pizza and it was hot. Great folks delivering; very personable young man who delivered ours. Price was good too.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Looking for a place to sit, have a beer, and some pizza. We all saw the name and decided we had to stop. We were all glad we did, the service was super friendly and the pizza was just great. We made the decision right there that Sgt Pepperoni was our "must stop" for pizza.

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

We wanted a quick bite to eat before catching the ferry back to Madeline Island, and stumbled upon this place. I'll be honest, I wasn't expecting it to be anything special. Boy, was I impressed! This was a delicious pizza! Super cheesy, great toppings, and a perfectly cooked crust. Sorry for ever doubting you!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I stopped here one night for a pizza to take back to the campground. My wife ordered the veggy special. I was impressed at the taste and quality. I would definitely recommend this place

Reviewed 6 September 2017

We rented a house on the lake and decided to eat dinner in one night while in Bayfield so we could enjoy the beautiful view of the lake. We ordered pizza from Sargent Pepperonis and we were all glad we did. We are fans of thin crust and they do it well here. Even though it was Labor Day weekend, an employee called off and they were busy- all four pizzas were excellent!

Been to Sargent pepperoni's? Share your experiences!