“What a great name”

Sargent pepperoni's
Ranked #10 of 18 Restaurants in Bayfield
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 8 October 2017

Looking for a place to sit, have a beer, and some pizza. We all saw the name and decided we had to stop. We were all glad we did, the service was super friendly and the pizza was just great. We made the decision right there that Sgt Pepperoni was our "must stop" for pizza.

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

We wanted a quick bite to eat before catching the ferry back to Madeline Island, and stumbled upon this place. I'll be honest, I wasn't expecting it to be anything special. Boy, was I impressed! This was a delicious pizza! Super cheesy, great toppings, and a perfectly cooked crust. Sorry for ever doubting you!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I stopped here one night for a pizza to take back to the campground. My wife ordered the veggy special. I was impressed at the taste and quality. I would definitely recommend this place

Reviewed 6 September 2017

We rented a house on the lake and decided to eat dinner in one night while in Bayfield so we could enjoy the beautiful view of the lake. We ordered pizza from Sargent Pepperonis and we were all glad we did. We are fans of thin crust and they do it well here. Even though it was Labor Day weekend, an employee called off and they were busy- all four pizzas were excellent!

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

The pizza is good, hot, and lots of toppings. Above that we felt it was average but convenient for take out.

Been to Sargent pepperoni's? Share your experiences!