First of all, we ordered 6pcs of oysters (3 different kinds), they were really really good!!!!
We waited for a little while even though we made our reservation ahead of time. We even asked for a menu while waiting since no one gave us one.
1. Food was okay
2. Plating was really beautiful
3. It's an open kitchen, it was fun to watch the chefs while prepping the customer's order.
4. Servers and staff cleaning the table were super nice and attentive.
5. I hope host/hostess were attentive.
6. Wished there were more choices of wine by the glass.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.