Holiday Inn San Francisco Golden Gateway(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$279
US$200
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$228/night.

Stanford Court San Francisco(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$212
US$184
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$225/night.

US$427
US$213
US$219
US$199
InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$214
US$197
InterContinental
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$267/night.

US$221
US$197
InterContinental
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$295/night.

Grand Hyatt San Francisco(San Francisco)
US$292
US$279
US$199
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$334/night.

Fairmont San Francisco(San Francisco)
US$476
US$220
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$352/night.

Hotel Union Square(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$217
US$209
3,182 results
All reviewshotel monacowine hourunion squareliving roomgeary streettenderloinwine receptioncomplimentary winemini barjunior suitebeautiful hotelfew blockshomeless peopleeach eveningfree coffeelocation is greatper night
Reviewed 15 December 2015

I was in town for a conference and decided to stay at the Marker as it was less than 1/3 the cost of the conference hotel across the street. Before arriving, my expectations were low because of the low price. I was very pleasantly surprised when I checked-in and went to my room .. wow .. what a nice, elegant hotel. The staff was very pleasant and friendly, did I mention free wifi, coffee and evening receptions. My friend in the much higher priced conference hotel were envious. I even took pictures to send to friends to show how Awesome this hotel is! I know where I will be staying on my next trip to San Fran.

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed 15 December 2015

Nice clean rooms, a bit small but not to small. Dockingstation for your computer and phone on the desk. Fun furnitures, it does not look like every other hotelroom. Friendly staff and a very nice lounge with Tea/coffe in the morning and wine in the afternoon.

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed 15 December 2015 via mobile

Elegance and old school hospitality from the moment we arrived. Eddie at the desk was one of the nicest guys in the city and went above and way beyond to make my wife happy at every chance. Benjie at the front door was very knowledgeable and courtious offering his assistance even outside the hotel, he even bought us a bottle of wine for our anniversary. Thanks guys. I've stayed in hotels around the world and The Marker is up there with the best

Stayed: December 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DD4FUN
Reviewed 14 December 2015

My father and I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights, we had a lovely room facing to the street on the third level. I was a little bit afraid that we will suffer from noise, but it was ok. Location is perfect if you want to stay near Union Square. The room is spacious, and also the bathroom. It was clean and comfortable. The staff was very helpful and check in/out procedures were ok. The only minus I had is that the hot water doesn't come quick and you need to wait a little bit for them. will definitely recommend to friends. (oh, by the way we had no breakfast included and we loved Lorie's Diner on Mason street)

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank gulu82
Reviewed 12 December 2015

The Marker (formerly Hotel Monaco) is a wonderful boutique hotel just blocks from Union Square. The lobby is stunning. The parlor is very comfortable (free wine happy hour nightly from 5 - 6 pm). The restaurant is very good. Service was excellent. The rooms are brightly decorated and very comfortable. I would recommend the Marker highly!

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled on business