Had a good time staying here while attending a business conference in SF. As with any downtown hotel in a busy city like SF it is best to do so without a vehicle if possible. Many of the hotels down here have high valet fees and parking might as well be nonexistent. None of that should detract from the hotel because that would be the same where ever you stay. Only downside to this hotel is that there isn't a complimentary breakfast however there is a bagel shop right across the street which sells the equivalent for about $2-4 so not really a big deal. I would recommend staying here since it was a little cheaper than the other hotels in the area and just as nice or nicer. Its about 2 blocks from the train and its surrounded by just about every store you could think of so its rather convenient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay Vibrant. Urban style at the center of it all in San Francisco's Union Square. Ideal for both the leisure and business traveler, the newly transformed Hotel Abri is a modern day urban oasis featuring a sleek décor complemented by contemporary art and upscale amenities. The hotel's energetic vibe is delightfully balanced with a comfortable ease, offering guests a unique sensorial experience and the highest levels of hospitality and service. Hotel Abri offers personalized experiences tailored to guest's individual needs and interests, from complimentary wireless high speed Internet, DVD players and movie libraries, to a full service business center and a knowledgeable concierge program. We are a dog friendly hotel, please note that a $75 pet fee will apply. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Abri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection San Francisco
- Hotel Abri Larkspur Collection